Author Topic: VVMXC (VIPER) Round 4 entry.  (Read 5040 times)

Offline Speed

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: VVMXC (VIPER) Round 4 entry.
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2012, 12:38:25 pm »
Thanks to Speed & family for allowing Viper to run a race meet on there property.
Looking forward to the day,s riding and eating.
Just got to find a running bike to ride.

Your welcome, Just hope everyone has a great day.  I was a little concerned with the rain we've had.
 But just this morning, I'v been out on the track in my car and it looks great.  Even better for the rain.

Offline yzhilly

• Legend
  • Melbourne
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2012, 07:43:11 pm »
Awesome day today me and emma had a great ride ,track was good fun ,sideways ,pulling monos overshooting corners .great fun thanks to everyone who set it up and run it and thanks to speed for letting us ride there . Hilly
yzhilly ,YZ400E,,YZ250J,YZ125K,YZ100K,IT465H ,IT400D,IT250K , IT200L,XR250,XL250R,XL200R,XL125
Viper #436

Offline Speed

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2012, 12:04:29 pm »
Laine and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that helped setup and run the event.  14th Oct
Many things went into making it a great day.  Some luck with the weather helped.
To all those people behind the scene and to the people who came out Saturday and helped set up. Especially Simon a huge thank you.  Glad I didn’t kill ya with the lasagne.lol.  To Arno also thanks for fixing the mower, one less job for me to do.
Also to our mates Shano, Tracey and Jack for their donations and for all their help running the canteen.  Top job with the meat guys.  To the guys and girls who stood out in the sun to make the event run.  Thank you.  It was great to meet so many friendly people.

Offline Billet YZ

• Legend
  • Melton Victoria.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2012, 02:04:18 pm »
 Thankyou to you Laine and Shane for letting Viper have one of the rounds on your property, i think most could see and appreciate the time you put into cutting the track and all the prep work.

Not many places like yours we can go to and race these days, also a big thanks to all involved with the canteen.  Peter.
YAMAHA  you know you want one !!!  Viper #50

Offline FDR

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2012, 05:10:45 pm »
Thanks to Laine & Shane for allowing us old guys to carve up your pristine paddock.
Also thanks to Viper committee for running a superb meet.
Hilly you were on the edge out there, if only i had some footage for all to see.
My bike ran well unfortunately the old body broke down, hope to see you all at Ravo next week.

Offline yzhilly

• Legend
  • Melbourne
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2012, 08:51:52 pm »
Haha  sorry frank i was looking for the berm ,was a lot a fun winding the 465 on .It was like walking home pissed from the pub zigzag . awesome had blast . Hilly
yzhilly ,YZ400E,,YZ250J,YZ125K,YZ100K,IT465H ,IT400D,IT250K , IT200L,XR250,XL250R,XL200R,XL125
Viper #436