Author Topic: new container in  (Read 1915 times)

Offline shorelinemc

• Legend
  • life sucks&then you die
    • View Profile
new container in
« on: March 02, 2012, 07:47:22 pm »
to everybody who has stuff sent with me new container is in and should have every thing her tues

Simo63

Re: new container in
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 09:26:02 pm »
to everybody who has stuff sent with me new container is in and should have every thing her tues

Superb timing Robin.  I'm driving past on Wednesday and will pick up the YZ250 and TT500 motors.

Offline curly001

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 03:01:45 pm »
What are you upto Simmo ?

Curly

Simo63

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 09:24:36 pm »
What are you upto Simmo ?

Curly

Not much mate ... I have a 77 TT500 stored away for a rainy day project and a few months back Robin advertised a motor for only $150 so I grabbed it.  He also helped me import a YZ250D motor that I purchased from the good 'ol USofA that had been sitting under a bench for 20 or more years  .. I'm a bit of a hoarder .. I like to have spares for some reason .. probably a hang over from racing Range Rovers years ago  ;D.

Although I think I've got enough parts now to make a pretty good HL500 replica  ;D  Just need a good early YZ/MX tank and some spare time.

Offline shorelinemc

• Legend
  • life sucks&then you die
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 06:16:18 pm »
simo ring before you come having dramas with gov wankers ,have ikes out or some of them aqis released bikes then discovered they shouldnt have released them,have sent one of these bikes to the owner,haver to get it back,then said we cant find honda vin no bla bla,thought ow that must be the bike at work ,checked when i got back ,no thats not it .surely it cant be the bike i just pu ,yes the bike they said wasnt there was there,one of the bikes that has been cleared-red writing with PASS and a tick,hmm maybe i check that yes it was the bike thet couldnt find,wonderfull working with basil.if you wonder why there is a cost for importing here is a good example of f@#kups we have to deal with,being the gov its not there fault ???

Simo63

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2012, 08:28:01 pm »
Hi Robin

Was very nice to finally meet you today after talking on the phone for a couple of months.  We are home safe now with my 2 motors and the good news is ... no oil leaks from the TT500 donk in the back of the wifes new car ;).  Just wanted to say a big thank you again for helping me get the YZ motor into the country at a very economical rate.  I will thoroughly lube the TT donk up after AQIS drowned it  :(

Thoroughly recommend your services to others.

Cheers
Craig