Author Topic: QVMX SIGN ON WEEKEND  (Read 9850 times)

Offline lama

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: QVMX SIGN ON WEEKEND
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2012, 08:06:31 pm »
the track looked good except for lack of sidecars hope we can put that right next time  :) :) :) :)

Offline James Lee

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2012, 08:18:35 pm »
Had an absolute ball today,that mud section was fun,I laid it down in there and allmost got run over by my nephew.Thanks to the club,great job.

oldfart

« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2012, 08:23:21 pm »
Bill,  last Time I saw the family they all had smiles on there Dial's ..... the word Heaven was mentioned  ;D ;D

Lisa and Gang thanks for a great Day out.   
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 08:25:33 pm by oldfart »

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2012, 08:41:44 pm »
Bill, the Buzzard (aka the kati kati cooper killer) reckons our track was better than the kiwi sheep trails you blokes have had of late.....he was talking about moving over but I reminded him that now that DJ is a fisherman, youd have no one to talk too ;D....he did mention about starting a VMX club and having proper rules, proper organising and authoritisum. Yes it was a great day, nice breeze, awesome track, no injuries, some beautifull restored bikes turning up for the first time, lots of smiles....its going to be a good year.
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

TM BILL

« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2012, 06:28:37 am »
Pics we need pics  ;D sounds like you blokes had a great day  :) The Buzzard keeps texting me rubbing it in  :P

ausminx

« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2012, 12:39:59 am »
Pics from the Sign on Weekend are on the QVMX website qvmx.com.au

Go to the Photo gallery and there are shots of practice on 4th March 2012 some great VMX bikes

Offline asasin

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2012, 09:22:17 am »
Back home in NZ now ,  many thanks to John and Stu for the use of the bikes, Caprice and I had a great day , especially Caprice as she got to ride a 250 for the first time. Track ,people and atmosphere were great as always.
 Hope to be back later in the year for more of the same.
 Cheers.
If in doubt ,WIND IT OUT