Poll

Best vintage bike maico or cz

maico
cz

Author Topic: Top end sent to Steve Stasiefski  (Read 3962 times)

Offline flyingdg

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Top end sent to Steve Stasiefski
« on: June 03, 2011, 03:28:04 am »
First of all I'm not saying that these top ends were stolen. But if you sent a top end to Steve and never got it or them back, I know where the top ends are. So email me and tell me what top end you are missing, and if it is them I will tell you where they are. DG
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 08:30:57 am by flyingdg »

Offline flyingdg

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: Top end sent to Steve Stasiefski
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 11:38:32 pm »
It looks like we have found one owner of the top ends! but there is still one more top end. Here is the post from a member of the Yahoo Full Floater Group looking for his cylinder and head.

Steve Stasiefski has my cylinder head and cylinder for almost 6 months now to do some work on them.

I have been trying to contact him for over one month, emails and phone calls are not returned.

At this point I would just like to get my parts back (work done on them or not) but I can't even get in touch with him.

Anybody know how to get in contact with him or if he is still in business?

This was sent to the Yahoo Maico Group and The Yahoo Full Floater Group from a Member there by the name of Paul.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 07:27:26 am by flyingdg »

Offline flyingdg

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 03:30:31 am »
I got a new email from a person trying to get his stuff back from Steve Stasiefski, complete 400 Falta CZ and CR500 top end. Here is the email.

Hi, I have sent a 76 CZ400 Falta to Steve in December 2010 and a Honda CR500RE cylinder and head to him early 2011. The CZ is supposedly half done and the CR cylinder ported and head modified. I have been trying to contact him via email and phone, but no luck.

Do you know how to get in touch with him??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 03:33:10 am by flyingdg »

Offline Tahitian_Red

• Legend
  • Mugen ME480
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 08:56:48 am »
Hey Doug,

I've seen these posts on Yahoo Groups and other places.  What is the deal with this stuff?  Do you think he is just the worst organized person in the world or just a very bad and not so trustworthy business man?

He goes to local NorCal Vintage MX events, so he is around if someone needs to talk to him about his "logistics problems".
 ;)
The "Factory Novice"
California, USA

'74 Suzuki TM100, '75 Bultaco 250 Pursang, '77 Honda XR75, '77 Suzuki RM125B, '77 Yamaha YZ400D, '79 Honda CR250RZ Moto-X Fox Replica, '83 Honda ME480RD Mugen

Offline flyingdg

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 12:26:49 am »
He has had my RM500 motor with all the parts to rebuild it for 4 years now and a set of 84 rm500 forks,plus a aluminum RM500 tank. I will never see them again. He is a con. Don't send him stuff to work on or 9 times out of 10 you will never see it again.

Offline HVA61

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2012, 09:19:04 am »
If he had my stuff i would establish his exact location , then i would  drive to his location and get it back.

"Even if i had to drive across the country" 
Autos are the way forward , see you round like a robot
Take the short cut, go Cross Country
The shortest distance between two points is Cross Country
CCM's and HL's bark like mad dogs