Author Topic: Race number backgrounds.  (Read 4510 times)

runutz698

Re: Race number backgrounds.
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2008, 05:11:25 pm »
I got my contact from the sign writers near work it is 3M and is the stuff they print on for covering vans ect. So it is tuff stuff. It cost me 18dollars for roll of Black and Roll of yellow, There were also lots of diffrent colors to choose from in Yellow there were 30shades. So big wall of the stuff. You can also apply water to the plate before sticking on the 3M Contact so that you can move it around and also get the bubbles out, came up much better than painting.

Also the sign writters have big plotters and cutters which run off computers so if you can design it they can print and cut so all you have to do is stick. I just finshed designing a mates stickers for mates van got them printed and stuck them on(When I say van I mean roof to bottom sill, you can't even see the orginal white paint unless you open the doors.) Not cheap but anything can be done.

Custom numbers anything the sky is the limit, you just need to find what file format they use at your local shop design it and get them to print it. Even put your picture in the corner if you want. So easy!!!

« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 05:16:10 pm by runutz698 »

BigBossGraphics

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2008, 06:16:46 pm »
We also do anything custom ie trailer graphics etc and as mentioned in the above post the sky is the limit

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2012, 06:19:01 pm »
and usually use Decal Works. About 10 days wait ex USA.

Just waited 4 weeks,they say it will be in Perth Monday.. :(  ordered more than just backgrounds.
Anyone using Decal Works and had positive customer service ?
cheers
Best is in the West !!

Offline SUZUKI311

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2012, 02:01:46 pm »
Yep, had good service and prompt shipping from DECALWORKS, and the Australian distributor is excellent to deal with also. Am currently waiting a new set also, but i have had more of a drama with Aust.Post  lately, items getting from the U.S. to Oz verry quickly, then taking forever to get to my post office.
1977 RM80B-UNDER CONSTRUCTION-(Still after 11 years !) 2017 KTM 350EXCF , 96 CBR600, . Member of Bendigo Motorcycle club since 1981, Viper No. 311 (old VMBA Number!!)

Offline CRTAD313

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2012, 01:37:24 pm »
I just got a set done on my 500 took  the plates to a graphics place and all told fitted was $100.I did my 125 myself masked and painted then installed pre cut numbers. for the time and effort spend the money cause it looks great and was a hell of alot easier.Have a look on the internet or ask the boys at your local bike shop who all the modern mx boys use.