Author Topic: pre 68 sidecar motocross details  (Read 1376 times)

Offline shelpi

• Legend
    • View Profile
pre 68 sidecar motocross details
« on: January 05, 2012, 12:42:30 pm »
Hi, can any one help with the details to put a sidecar into the pre68 class, read the reg's but it vague, so what's the suspension travel front, rear and side car? regs state Pre-68 will be for sidecars constructed from road going frames and all major components are those commercially available within the period. what else do i need to know  ??? do i use the info from 18.8 page 169 2011 manual of motorcycle sport, classic motocross and dirt track  :-\ cheers

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
Re: pre 68 sidecar motocross details
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 04:36:28 pm »
You should be pretty well right sticking with the Manual of Motorcycling if your going to run it an MA sanctioned event..
As long as you passenger has all the best bits  :P - not like the old pre60 jobby at Crystal Brook Classic Nats. ;D
cheers A
Best is in the West !!

Offline shelpi

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: pre 68 sidecar motocross details
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 02:09:19 pm »
Thanks A, YEP getting there been chating with Scotty and Rocky and i think ive got the picture  ???, i think anyone who swings with me got rocks in his head but hey thats more balist right  ;) might swing with Marty at Kapunda wonder if Freaks will be there, Hey Freaky arzya gunna do any thing at the Kapuda meeting? cheers mate