Author Topic: Vanishing Topics.  (Read 1075 times)

Curly3

Vanishing Topics.
« on: December 16, 2011, 06:06:46 pm »
It seems we may have a glitch in the system Graeme, or someone hasn't got the Gonads to leave his posts up for all to see.

Offline bazza

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Vanishing Topics.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 06:17:26 pm »
More likely lack of Gonads
Once you go black  you will never go back - allblacks
Maico - B44 -1976 CR250- 66 Mustang YZF450,RM250
Embrace patina

Curly3

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 06:35:30 pm »
That's what I think to Bazza, it was non VMX related and as some feel has no place on here, unless Molly Meldrum is one of us, or the post'er is one of them?
Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

maico police

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2011, 06:39:54 pm »
That was pulled because someone else put it up on my behalf without my consent. You don't need to know the details......
I'm more than a little sick of you Sliderulz. I'm playing good on here. Leave me alone.
Next time you wanna call me an areshole leave your name whoever the Fark you are.

Ross Nimmo.

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2011, 06:46:04 pm »
i did it

Curly3

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2011, 07:24:22 pm »
Not that I actually named anybody but I'll accept your explanation, thanks for clearing that up Paul although I'm confused how someone else could do it.
Steve Askew here and I was originally Curly3, but there was someone already on here who is Curlier than me, I did do the right thing & post a notification that I had changed my name, only once by the way.
Trust me, the feeling is likewise, as far as I can recall we've only had one disagreement which started with you taking a cheap shot at me about depression.
In the best interests of the Forum I'm prepared to scratch a line in the sand right here.   

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2011, 07:34:59 pm »
 i have a close family member with depression so i dont think this
(Trust me, the feeling is likewise, as far as I can recall we've only had one disagreement which started with you taking a cheap shot at me about depression.)
would off happened as i recall
any way the molly thing was just a joke i did to ross  and i rang him straight away to tell him so he could remove it

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2011, 10:35:28 pm »
Matter explained, explanation accepted. Regardless tho, please all remember the rules and how the game is played.