Author Topic: Viper round 5  (Read 10463 times)

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Viper round 5
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2011, 05:52:15 pm »
Here's my second hit of the day (I seem to be having some trouble with the sound on the first but anywho...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-ZYiItYoQ4

Note Peter Grueber on the WR500 getting the holeshot against the big 500 KX's. According to someone around here they're not worth a pinch. Pete thinks differently.... ;)

The first one was a real take out ,saw that on the day.WTF?
What about the Pigoreet ones Ross?

Offline JohnnyO

• Legend
  • Qld
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2011, 09:11:20 pm »
This is the first take-out. The sounds up the shitter. I've up-loaded it twice and it turns out the same each time. Probably just as well. The language on the original after I go down would make three sailors on shore leave blush.... :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmmWYdjbVKY
Mate you were flyin considering you didn't get above idle till the 3rd corner.. :)
Who's the loose cannon on #64 Honda?.. he carved you up off the start then came back for another go and ended up in the scrub himself :D that thing turns right everytime he gets on the throttle..

Offline D project

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2011, 10:13:42 pm »
Yeah, great last meeting and end to the year. Track and weather were spot on and no rain! Good to see Ross back on track,were hoping that the 125 may have made an appearance ;) We would not have taken you out till at least the last lap,and you could have still got a third for the day :D
Thanks to all the guys in the pre 85's for the close racing, most of all that guy on the IT :D
Big thanks again to all at Viper who keep the sprockets turning behind the scenes,so we all can have a fun day out!

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2011, 10:51:39 pm »
[/color]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmmWYdjbVKY
[/quote]Mate you were flyin considering you didn't get above idle till the 3rd corner.. :)
Who's the loose cannon on #64 Honda?.. he carved you up off the start then came back for another go and ended up in the scrub himself :D that thing turns right everytime he gets on the throttle..
[/quote]

#64 is Martin Nelson not sure if he's a forum member ,he only appeared at Viper this year. He sure makes racing with him an interesting time.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 08:27:36 pm by motomaniac »

Offline Yamahaha

• B-Grade
  • Melbourne Vic
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2011, 12:13:16 am »
Had a ball. Worked out I did 43 laps for the day including practice and a sneaky entry into the last pre 90 race! No wonder I'm so sore... Thanks to VIPER and cimcc for the day.
Hey Jase what happened on the way home hope you didn't do any major damage to the rm looked like she had a bit of grass on board as Andy and I drove past!
YZ 250 modern, YZ 125G, YZ 125E, IT 400D, IT 175G x 2, YZ 400F CR250re,  2012 yz450fse Service Honda CR500AF.   Viper #73

Offline 2 shocks

• A-Grade
  • Gods Country !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2011, 01:28:18 pm »
Had a ball. Worked out I did 43 laps for the day including practice and a sneaky entry into the last pre 90 race !

He'd have done 44 if he hadnt of ran out of petrol on the last lap in one of those events, just cant quite remember your exact words when I asked what happened ;D  ;D

« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 01:30:54 pm by 2 shocks »

Offline D project

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2011, 08:26:04 pm »
Had a ball. Worked out I did 43 laps for the day including practice and a sneaky entry into the last pre 90 race! No wonder I'm so sore... Thanks to VIPER and cimcc for the day.
Hey Jase what happened on the way home hope you didn't do any major damage to the rm looked like she had a bit of grass on board as Andy and I drove past!
After putting the bikes on the trailer and saying " they're not going anywhere" Some Idiot(ME) did not pull the tie downs hard enough.
On the way back the 125 decided that it had enough of the trashing it has had over the years,and decided to jump ship :o.
After hearing a bit of a CLUNK and then some grinding noise,I came to a halt with the bike under the front of the trailer >:(.
Only got some gravel rash on the front plastics and wrecked the throttle. Still don't know how I did not do more damage!
Thanks to Dave and Allan for stopping to help me out.
Could have been a hell of a lot worse for me and the other drivers on the road!
I can hear Brent saying"I warned you".
Lesson learned the hard way ::)
Some one else out there must have a similar story?

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2011, 08:29:52 pm »
After putting the bikes on the trailer and saying " they're not going anywhere" Some Idiot(ME) did not pull the tie downs hard enough.
On the way back the 125 decided that it had enough of the trashing it has had over the years,and decided to jump ship :o.
After hearing a bit of a CLUNK and then some grinding noise,I came to a halt with the bike under the front of the trailer >:(.
Only got some gravel rash on the front plastics and wrecked the throttle. Still don't know how I did not do more damage!
Thanks to Dave and Allan for stopping to help me out.
Could have been a hell of a lot worse for me and the other drivers on the road!
I can hear Brent saying"I warned you".
Lesson learned the hard way ::)
Some one else out there must have a similar story?
lol yer I was !

Offline yamatragic

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2011, 09:22:40 pm »
 Question- Is this save-able :o :o :o ???

Offline D project

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2011, 09:27:34 pm »
Almost the classic "flying W" shot :D

Offline yamatragic

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2011, 09:37:32 pm »
Answer- Not a hope in hell ;), but thanks for asking me if I got the shot when the flaggies were picking you up ;)

more to follow as usual, regards YT.

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2011, 10:32:57 pm »