Author Topic: Go the Warriors  (Read 3682 times)

ted

Re: Go the Warriors
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2011, 06:43:31 pm »
Who did the Warriors beat....

Melbourne lost rd 25 to Manly 18 - 4, lost rd 26 to Roosters 40 - 8, beat Knights 18 - 8 in first semi and then had a week off. Piss poor form i reckon.

Offline dalesween

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2011, 06:50:03 pm »
Shhhh... wats that? oh just David Gallop laughing at the storm, the amount of shit thats been on tripple m this week is a laugh.

cheers Dale

P.S. how funny Matai and Williams were'nt charged,the NRL would hate to see a team outside Aus win, midway through the season both would have been suspended, oh well i guess the best team will win on the night.

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2011, 08:01:33 pm »
Manly are still a protected species....always have been....if that was a Broncos player, he would have got 4 weeks.
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

ted

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2011, 04:53:34 pm »
Manly are still a protected species....always have been....if that was a Broncos player, he would have got 4 weeks.

Rubbish....Thaiday should have been cited for tackling a player in the air....but then again he is also a protected species

Offline EML

• Legend
  • Ride the World before it Rides You
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2011, 05:08:41 pm »
I think they might have played their Grand Final on sat night!
I mean I hope I'm wrong cause Manly Muggers deserve to be bashed off the paddock and the NRL take it up the clacker.....shall I leave it there or go on??
Meanwhile-in the RUGBY, I watched the MIGHTY ALL BLACKS play a very good French side (talkin' of takin' a dive-the Frenchy 5/8 got a little bitch slap and you would have thought his throat was cut) However the number of ads they ran had me turn it off at 1/2 time, up to 10 or 12 at a time. 

Curly3

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2011, 05:35:51 pm »
I don't think the NRL give a shit who wins, or the Warriors wouldn't be in the comp.
I'd like to see them win but I won't cry if Manly do.
As long as the ref's don't decide the winner.
It'll be a ripper.

mx250

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2011, 06:38:38 pm »
I don't think the NRL give a shit who wins, or the Warriors wouldn't be in the comp.
I'd like to see them win but I won't cry if Manly do.
As long as the ref's don't decide the winner.
It'll be a ripper.
;)

The Kiwi PM will be there 8).

In fact in the strategic market struggle between the codes a Kiwi NRL win would be a promoter's dream come true ;) :).

ted

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2011, 02:28:01 pm »
BUMP...hahahaha

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2011, 02:58:15 pm »
It's the first Grand Final in my memory where I honestly didn't care who won. I went for the Warriors in the end because I always support whoever is playing Manly. It was a great game but in the end it was the two teams with arguably the smallest home support duking it out. Now that's out of the way I can concentrate on my beloved Wallabies rise to RWC glory. ;D
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline EML

• Legend
  • Ride the World before it Rides You
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2011, 06:33:06 pm »
How much did you guys pay to get Carter put out eh....?
That is always the problem with playing the 'minows'-it's not how much you win by, but who's going to get hurt.

Offline dalesween

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2011, 08:30:48 pm »
Hope ya happy Ted ,watch that stuart ,he'll be out on the town tonight,run women ,run :D :D

cheers Dale.