Author Topic: Rudd making comeback.  (Read 19283 times)

mx250

Re: Rudd making comeback.
« Reply #120 on: September 08, 2011, 10:54:19 am »

I don't know when I think John Howard I think early DT125 bimbling along the trail at its own speed, but reliable and getting there eventually.

.......and custom painted a nice beige colour with brown race stripes  ;).

Offline Doc

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • FB
« Reply #121 on: September 08, 2011, 11:40:03 am »
I've been called a commo, lefty and pinko by people whom I lknow and like but who don't agree with my politics.
you forgot Fiko ;D

I have a pic somewhere of Malcom Fraser on a KTM250 :-\ does that mean anything....

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 08, 2011, 11:53:54 am »
I have a pic somewhere of Malcom Fraser on a KTM250 :-\ does that mean anything....

I don't know one of Billy Sneddon off for a ride would be more entertaining ....  ;D,

On 27 June 1987, just hours after attending John Howard's election campaign launch, Snedden suffered a fatal heart attack at the Travelodge at Rushcutters Bay, Sydney, while having sex with his son Drew Snedden's ex-girlfriend.[3][4] Melbourne newspaper The Truth famously headlined its report "Snedden died on the job", while the Sydney Morning Herald reported that Snedden was wearing a condom and that "it was loaded".[5]

formerly Marc.com

mx250

« Reply #123 on: September 08, 2011, 12:07:11 pm »

I don't know one of Billy Sneddon off for a ride would be more entertaining ....  ;D,

On 27 June 1987, just hours after attending John Howard's election campaign launch, Snedden suffered a fatal heart attack at the Travelodge at Rushcutters Bay, Sydney, while having sex with his son Drew Snedden's ex-girlfriend.[3][4] Melbourne newspaper The Truth famously headlined its report "Snedden died on the job", while the Sydney Morning Herald reported that Snedden was wearing a condom and that "it was loaded".[5]

Gee, you have a long memory Marc :D.

while the Sydney Morning Herald reported that Snedden was wearing a condom and that "it was loaded"

Wow, what a price - what a waste of effort :-[. (How do jurno's get these 'facts' :P).

Offline EML

• Legend
  • Ride the World before it Rides You
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 08, 2011, 12:24:55 pm »
What happened to my post-shot off into the ether.....
I had Malcolm on his Austrian Ag bike though i though it was an AG175.

I put Penny Wong on a chinese knockoff commutor called a Fwanny Wicker 50 that statrted slowly with long soft strokes, wove nicely thru the traffic and got you to the markets for some cheap Bhok Chooy.

Ruddy Kev another chineses knockoff-this time a LAMs approved  adventure bike taking him to far off places.

And Bob Katter on nothing foreign at all so I think the last all Aussie made bike was a Hunwick Hallam(?)
Big slow reving V twin, making a shit load of noise going nowhere without brakes.