Author Topic: more chinese crap  (Read 5966 times)

Offline chrisdespo

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: more chinese crap
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2011, 09:14:56 am »
I am velly offlended that you would be thinking that all ploducts flom china be velly bally made.....you no like me for a long time.   Aussie translation.. Geeze mate i cant believe that that you big blokes in australia think every thing we make here in china is crapp,screw you anyway thats all you are going to be able to by soon sh#t bags so get used to it ;D
When in DOUBT GAS IT!!!

Offline Mike52

• Legend
  • 81 KTM 125 LC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2011, 08:36:11 am »
Just fitted a heavy duty tube to my front wheel [ Chinese cause that's all the locals sell ].
Spewin because they have made the valves TOO SHORT and my very expensive American pressure tester won't work [ Never had trouble with it before ]      I can't test the pressure.

Yep the valve LOOKS the part but only does half the job. ::)

Just a little thing but fair dinkum how hard is it to copy a valve. ??? ??? ???

No they decided that they could make a 100 year old idea that works  better and cocked it up. [Again]

If this mob ever decide to go to war just watch what happens when they push the button on their copied nukes.
The safest place on earth could be anywhere but china.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 05:06:47 pm by Mike52 »
85/400WR,86/240WR,72/DKW125,Pe250c,TC90,TS100,XT250,86/SRX250,XR400r
Friend  struggling up a hill on a old bike at MTMee .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjj6E2MP9xU.

Taka 100

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2011, 09:01:37 am »
you's started it getting on the piss and dining out , sweet and sour pork, chicken chow mein and short soup the more you drank the more you ate then it turned to shit, they needed more staff , bought in under the cover of darkness in little boats , where did you think all that money was going , yep straight back to the mother country , blame yourselves , see ya im off for some fried rice, mmmmm  ;D ;D ;D then maybe a pad thai , then finish it off with a kerbab , then into a coupla mexican beers ..*# Hic xx

Offline crash n bern

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2011, 09:49:10 am »
There not stupid, going to war cost too much money.  They can buy us out for less.

Offline EML

• Legend
  • Ride the World before it Rides You
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2011, 10:37:39 am »
I've always said that they wont need guns, they could come waving sticks.
It will be interesting to see how the Muslim (Aussies) will handle them when they get here in 2050. :D :D :D

Offline asasin

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2011, 11:38:33 am »
" Will you accept your second class status? , a nation of waitresses and waiters , will you mix their martinis? , will you stand still for it?"
Quote from Rodger Waters album 1988!!!
If in doubt ,WIND IT OUT

Offline shorelinemc

• Legend
  • life sucks&then you die
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2011, 11:46:46 am »
may be the white australia policy needs to reintroduced

Offline Christo

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2011, 04:08:44 pm »
Its just as well all that (chinese) stuff at BIG W is so cheap, so we can all still afford it while we are all out-of-work!

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2011, 04:13:32 pm »
1500,000,000 or so Chinese people. Each having at least one crap a day.... they got to do something with it all or drown in a most hideous way...... ;)
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2011, 04:30:24 pm »
" Will you accept your second class status? , a nation of waitresses and waiters , will you mix their martinis? , will you stand still for it?"
Quote from Rodger Waters album 1988!!!

Keehrist the bloody NZders always quoting Pink Floyd at you ::), comes from a time when Radio Hauraki only had a 1/2 dozen albums. ... but fan of the Floyd that I am .... I think crazy ole Roger was talking about the Japanese at the time.

Anyway China has its own issues with inflation and a property bubble that makes the Aussie one look tame. China is just another Japan and Korea, give it a little time and they will run into the same limitation, inflation and increasing living costs, part of the great cycle.
formerly Marc.com

Offline Mike52

• Legend
  • 81 KTM 125 LC
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2011, 04:41:19 pm »
The way of the future.

One of our members who lives in china has said that this is the way of the future and that many chinese people ride these.
Being a closet greenie who does instead of just talking about it I saw this in an auction and just couldn't resist.
Took me 1/2 an hour to ride to work this morning , a trip of 10 minutes .
Very relaxing. I had little finches dive bombing me . Taking the piss I suppose. ;D
Ok if you are a polly or a out of work greenie but if you have a life then this way too slow. ;D

Why have I listed it here in the chinese crap thread ?
The workmanship is worse than the performance.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 04:52:01 pm by Mike52 »
85/400WR,86/240WR,72/DKW125,Pe250c,TC90,TS100,XT250,86/SRX250,XR400r
Friend  struggling up a hill on a old bike at MTMee .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjj6E2MP9xU.

Offline EML

• Legend
  • Ride the World before it Rides You
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2011, 05:07:16 pm »
what sizes do those wheels come in? they look real fast :D :D :D :D :D

Offline crash n bern

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2011, 05:54:04 pm »

Anyway China has its own issues with inflation and a property bubble that makes the Aussie one look tame. China is just another Japan and Korea, give it a little time and they will run into the same limitation, inflation and increasing living costs, part of the great cycle.

I've always said that myself.