Author Topic: Viper 2012  (Read 1392 times)

Offline Billet YZ

• Legend
  • Melton Victoria.
    • View Profile
Viper 2012
« on: January 06, 2012, 06:59:41 PM »
Ok Viper people,
                       time has come to get the ball rolling and plans for 2012 put into concrete. I am in the process of organising a meeting for all persons that have a genuine interest in the future success of Viper here in Victoria.

I am asking all who are willing to commit their time and effort and be involved in Viper to send me a private message with your ability to attend a meeting in the next 3-4 weeks. Please ensure you have a genuine desire to be a part of a great series, if you are only half hearted and already flogged out from all of lifes other pressures please give it a miss.

I will respond to all emails with an update on time and place of meeting, please include your location as this will help me place the meeting in a central location.

Look forward to your responses.  Regards Peter.
YAMAHA  you know you want one !!!  Viper #50

Offline Billet YZ

• Legend
  • Melton Victoria.
    • View Profile
Re: Viper 2012
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 12:39:52 PM »
Hi All,
         so far so good.

I have recieved a really strong response to my call for interested people to be involved with Viper for 2012, so as of this morning enough people have made contact with me to go ahead and book a venue for the meeting, the meeting can now be held sooner rather than later.

One point i forgot to add yesterday was if any of the Viper members have mates that race Viper that don`t come to this forum for a read could you please inform them of this meeting and let me know via a P.M and i will ad them to the list.

The more people at the meeting the better so keep the emails coming, more hands to help are better than not enough. I will email venue details to all involved as soon as i have them confirmed. Regards Peter.

Offline Billet YZ

• Legend
  • Melton Victoria.
    • View Profile
Re: Viper 2012
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 08:29:37 PM »
P. M. sent to all on list.