Author Topic: American Chopper Senior Vs Junior  (Read 1995 times)

monaro308

American Chopper Senior Vs Junior
« on: April 12, 2010, 02:12:28 pm »
For the followers of the series after the ending of the show.
I used to watch it with great interest until Vinny,Cody,the double episodes per bike build and Discovery channel left the series.
I still watch the show even though it got the axe....but this is the latest newsfrom the EZTV site.

Yup, like we didnt see this one coming!

Senior Vs Junior!
TLC is reviving "American Chopper" -- with the estranged Teutuls going head-to-head in competing bike shops.
The new show, "American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior," begins filming next week and will premiere in August.
It focuses both on the original Orange County Choppers business run by Paul Sr., and Paul Jr.'s startup bike shop.
The new shop, Paul Jr. Designs, is located across from the original OCC shop in Rock Tavern, NY, near OCC's Newburgh site.

The hook? Father and son haven't spoken in over a year, ever since Senior fired Junior from the family business.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/hog_brawl_DGIaJp3YxntDfDynaIrtbL#ixzz0kReugPkw
Source: http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/hog_brawl_DGIaJp3YxntDfDynaIrtbL

Offline cyclegod

• Legend
  • Sunny PERTH W.A
    • View Profile
    • cyclegod on "youtube"
Re: American Chopper Senior Vs Junior
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 02:25:54 pm »
Ah HA :o so I'm not the only EZTV lurker on this site.....

http://eztv.it/                  for all your quality unobtainable/early release TV shows  ;D
Ban BLACK rims NOW

Offline oldskool

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 08:37:49 pm »
i still watch it ;D seniors oldskool choppers are better than any of the theme bikes they do.also got a few of there diecast bikes.snr v's jnr should get some good bikes though,vinny has his own chopper shop as well and cody works for him its called v-force or v-power.occ also has a shop up on the sunshine coast they have bikes on ebay aus every now and then and you can order any of occ's production bikes at the shop on the sunshine coast.but if you want to see some good aus made choppers google scottys choppers there down near tamworth nsw none of these bogged up fancy painted tanks all alloy hand made no bog no paint just hand formed alloy polished and clear coated.cheers gary

monaro308

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 01:21:24 am »
 ;D nope cyclegod...i lurk there too and also piratebay...good for other stuff too,but with the occasional malware virus that pops up every 6months or so.

I still like it Gary but the single episodes went away from the bike builds and more a family reality f-up.
I knew about Vinny and Cody.At least the show goes on with a bit of a twist and i get to d/l more episodes....beats the other crap that is on TV these days.

monaro308

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2010, 01:56:49 pm »
Geez this one snuck through me after i've been waiting on the lastest news.

Already upto episode 4....5 comes out today

Anyway A/chopper snr vs junior season 7 ep 1-4 on EZTV.it

monaro308

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2011, 09:29:50 am »
For anyone that still like's AC (and some of us still do with the current series)its back on and a couple of interesting turn arounds.

cheers  mario

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2011, 09:48:45 am »
Hey Mario, watch it on line.... TV Shack or one of those..... I have already seen most of the series, with the Cadillac build bikes..... Paulie uses airlift shocks and everyone thinks he is the new Jesus .

As bike builders I don't rate either, same old rigid frame and bling the guards, wheels and tank, but they found a market niche, the theme bike which garantees the sponsor 2 hours of having nothing but his name mentioned on prime time TV.

can I do better ... yeah probably, have air ride coming up on this, I am fan fo Hawaiian style beach bikes at the moment

formerly Marc.com