Author Topic: One for Tony  (Read 3805 times)

Taka 100

Re: One for Tony
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2011, 07:24:42 am »
yeah mate thanks could be worth a look , i got a beautiful old girl from the other place in nerang you talk , about some people would say that i probably payed to much but that is debatable im happy but it was in fully racing prep . a 1979 cr390 husky desert flower from califoria . man it had bling all over it or what i call bling any way no shiny bits just the real original patina , stickers , malcolm smith stuff , mossbarger stuff +boost ,  pro circut stuff ,big plastic tank , welded on kick with what appears to be a gear shaft with sharks teeth filed out of it on the top part of the leaver (works a treat boot donest slip off this one) original race numbers and battle scars even down to the metal skulls and cross bones on the front plate (with the race number 39A) and rear guard with a sticker that said   'pussies will never be hero's'    and it runs rich as sh#t, but apparently that the way they like it ah huh ah huh !! you know i started making it look like everyones elses 390, but i think i will put it back to the way it was . it was last seen going past a couple of rice burners in baja, over 100mph so they say ??? sorry mate i'm a bit pumped out getting back into these bikes, looking out for a lotto win so i can get into them every day.