Author Topic: doc  (Read 10838 times)

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
Re: doc
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2011, 10:58:13 pm »
Hey Doc Suzuki ......   :)   Interesting and comment needed  8)

EBAY 299 $ US
NOS TM250 GEM V-4 Reed Manifold kits GJ190 NOS Reed Valves etc ..
Didnt think they were available back in the day ??
cheers us2
Best is in the West !!

Offline Doc

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • FB
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2011, 07:03:55 am »
They certainly were available Alison. Whether they gave desired results seemed to be up to the individual, some say yes some no ;)

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2011, 12:52:30 pm »
Hey Doc Suzuki ......   :)   Interesting and comment needed  8)
EBAY 299 $ US
NOS TM250 GEM V-4 Reed Manifold kits GJ190 NOS Reed Valves etc ..
Didnt think they were available back in the day ??
cheers us2
They certainly were available Alison. Whether they gave desired results seemed to be up to the individual, some say yes some no ;)

Thanks ...looks like the market is a bit slow...no sale/no bids at 300 smackers  :)
Did notice that a DG TM250 swingarm had no problem with bids and selling  ;D
cheers A
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 12:54:24 pm by VMX247 »
Best is in the West !!

Offline rocketfrog

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2011, 02:40:14 pm »
How is your RM80 Fleet progressing Doc? I ran into Mark the other day and mentioned that you had taken delivery of the lil RM. You mentioned that you had a fair bit on your plate at that time, so I guess you may not have been tinkering too much. How did your Mums place pull up after the floods? Great to know your still about, most blokes here that know you can reach you if your not on the net (or help a brother get the message through at least, thanks Mario).

Cheers Jason
Political correctness is a doctrine,fostered by journalists and politicians, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Offline Doc

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • FB
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2011, 04:54:13 pm »
hey Jas, haven't done a lot to the RM80 from mark for the past 4 months. Made a start on it, sourced a tank, muffler and seat from the US, relaced the rear wheel and painted the frame but waiting for summer and some much needed rain to get the bike projects moving again. I did finish off another 80 project some months back with the help of the bottom end that Mario had donated but not much else has happened since. Hopefully I'll have Mark's 80 done by Xmas and I'll send some pics. Turns out it was B and not a C which was even better 8) No probs with flooding since the last lot went under ::) Thanks again for all your help :)

« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 04:58:03 pm by Doc »