Author Topic: captain is in the building  (Read 1823 times)

Offline caps 999

• Legend
    • View Profile
captain is in the building
« on: August 09, 2007, 07:23:40 pm »
i dont think i formaly introduced my self
gday to all my name is joel im usally know as captain or caps 999 im 19 still racing c grade senior lites ive really only had old bikes as long as i can rember  i learnt to ride on a z50 82mdl then a suzi ts100 i then bought a new xr200 and a couple of ag bike to ride around on good fun i never knew there was a vmx class untill earily this year when i had my 140cc xr75 77mdl and my 2002 rm125 (with i sold about a month later to make way for my current crf250 ;D) and some one told me i should go have a look so i got on the web and found this site, the guy that told me is one of the guys that taught me to ride ant at the time he was and is still is restoring a rm500d cant wait to see it go, by this time i then tried to find a old 250 motorcrosser preferbly a yamaha or honda and bu shear luck my brothers best mates farther had a old yz250j sitting  in his shead i went to make and offer on it and he said "take it" best 2 words ive ever heard i took it down the track gave it a ride and then due to all the work i did on the xr i decided i had the skills to give it an overhall and with me working in a motorbike store (still am) it would make it a whole lot eaiser i thought, i was wrong but know 8 months on its finaly coming together and looking good since then i have bought or inherated these bikes 82 yz50 82 yz80 dt1 tm250rh67 sold that fast i didnt think it would be woth that much and a rt1 frame (with the parts from quicky almost whole) i would now love to get a cr250 red devil (nice ;D) i have also now as a graduated cert 3 engineer doing cert 4 it would be great to see some of you at race meets in the future  ;D
captain out
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 09:11:35 pm by caps 999 »
MUGEN power