Author Topic: yz80 for all you mexicans down south!  (Read 994 times)

Offline Rhodesy

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
What I lack in bore n stroke
I make up in rpm

mxfool

Re: yz80 for all you mexicans down south!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 06:07:44 pm »
This guy might be in trouble if he doesn't sell the bike to the highest bidder cause he has to have set a reserve from the outset the way ebay have set up, if you just make up your own on the fly and not sell you will reported to ebay from the winning bidder and be in trouble
a simular problem came up with a friend selling a bike  not the same name as this one he might have no idea.  :-\

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 06:28:48 pm »
Check his feedback. He knows what he is doing and has gotten away with it before. Shows you how toothless ebay are. I think ebays mission statement is  'Show Me The Money' !

trailietrash

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 08:21:46 pm »
Previous feedback says.... "Lied about everything and put the price up after auction. Dodgy don't buy from.   " for ... KX250 NOT YZ250 CR250 RM250 KX125 250SX (#300550395072)

yeah..... he sets no reserve with Ebay, claims that if "HIS" reserve is not met it will not sell, and only accepts COD.....

A thief that Ebay Australia, Vic fair trading and Police are to lazy to act against.

Sad really  :'(

Offline DJVGXL

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2011, 03:00:04 pm »
  I bet he has more than one e-bay account too, bids on his own stuff and gives himself good feed back. >:(