Author Topic: 1979 YZ125F  (Read 3888 times)

mainline

1979 YZ125F
« on: August 01, 2011, 05:34:34 pm »
Stolen from Narangba, North of Brisbane last week.

This was sold to another Forum member a few weeks ago, and I delivered it to the transport co. depot the week before last. Before it could be delivered it was stolen along with another bike apparently.

I've posted this up because the poor bugger that bought it never got to see it, and couldn't ID it as well as I can.

It's pretty much as per the photos, I haven't seen another 125F like it up here, not saying they're not around, they just don't look like this one.

The police are involved, and if anyone can help it would be appreciated as the buyer was looking forward to getting into VMX, and this has been a pretty piss-poor start.

Offline frostype400

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: 1979 YZ125F
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 06:08:07 pm »
Did you have the frame and engine numbers? I hate theives we have had alot go missing from around our area there are alot of oppurtunists these days I wouldn't be suprised if someone that worked at the transport depot didn't know something about it surely they should have to cover the bikes value when it is under there care so the owner isn't out of pocket?

1971 tm400 and PE's

Offline oldyzman

• Legend
  • 250 two stroke!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 06:25:06 pm »
Very Piss poor. I actually rang about buying that bike. I was too late, certainly will keep an eye out for it. you dont really see that many 125F around.
Good luck
Brett
I have a soft spot japanese mxers with aluminium tanks. Two stroke classic Dirt Track...

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 12:54:57 pm »
THE bike is most lightly still in QLD Area so you guys up there need to Keep an eye out for it.   

It was taken from locked storage at the home of the transporter where he was putting a transfer load together.   So it was chance not specifically that bike. More lightly it was th ebest looking one in there and a motorcrosser so they are probally burning around the forest as we speak.  Local paper advet missing would also help track it down as mum wonders where johnny got the money for that bike he brought home last week.

74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline allan hughes

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 04:22:05 pm »
I ALSO WAS TOO LATE
TO BUY THAT 125F
SINCE BOUGHT ONE FROM WAYNE
NOWHERE NEAR AS PRETTY AS MAINLINES
HOPE IT IS FOUND SOON