Author Topic: Guy in Amerika buys some Huskys  (Read 7000 times)

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Guy in Amerika buys some Huskys
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2011, 07:15:38 am »
Highly recommend Steve (Huskydoggg). Can not recommend Canada Post though - been on strike for ages and slowest mail system I have come across yet. Stuff gets through eventually though.

Also the most expensive mail system on the planet .... I buy some Ducati stuff out of there and price of freight can be horrifying.
formerly Marc.com

Offline Christo

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2011, 11:21:25 am »
Highly recommend Steve (Huskydoggg). Can not recommend Canada Post though - been on strike for ages and slowest mail system I have come across yet. Stuff gets through eventually though.

Also the most expensive mail system on the planet .... I buy some Ducati stuff out of there and price of freight can be horrifying.

I agree on both counts, paid $99 for piston kit and $41 for postage and thats surface mail! Its been seven weeks already and will probably be another seven!

Offline GD66

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2011, 08:34:12 am »
Same here, thought I'd struck the Jacques-pot when I found a gearbox cluster and selectors there on ebay for $11.50 and $9.50.  ;D

Freight $91.00  ::)

Delivery time : Four months... :o  :'(
Nostalgia's not what it used to be....

Offline Huskydoggg

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2011, 12:48:55 pm »
Sorry, I can't do anything about Canada Post. However, I can provide my very best service and very reasonable parts prices. Hopefully that offsets some of the shipping costs and delays.
I sell parts all around the world and I must say the Australians are the absolute best. You guys love your Huskys and know how to have fun. Cheers.
"Huskydoggg" Steve

Offline T250K

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2011, 02:25:12 pm »
 Does anybody know if the Canada Post service into the U.S. is any better or cheaper ?      Huskydoggg would have customers in the ' States and maybe one of them could be set up as an onforwarding ' agent ' for stuff coming to Oz.

Offline Mike52

• Legend
  • 81 KTM 125 LC
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2011, 03:49:28 pm »
For years we freighted stuff INTO Canada , no problems. :)
85/400WR,86/240WR,72/DKW125,Pe250c,TC90,TS100,XT250,86/SRX250,XR400r
Friend  struggling up a hill on a old bike at MTMee .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjj6E2MP9xU.