Author Topic: Montesa Cappra 250 VR  (Read 13351 times)

Offline Lozza

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Montesa Cappra 250 VR
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2009, 07:54:36 pm »
Yes IT and then Visa/Matercard just deduct the money from your account when they realise the goods have been purchased on a stolen card. This could have been a fun 'group bait', I just would have googled up CLICK THIS and told him I sent the money there, and emailed him the fake WU money gram.Simple innit.When they quickly get back in touch just say you thought that would be much easier for them seeing it's just down the road...then the real fun/bullshit starts ;D
Jesus only loves two strokes

Offline cappra

• Legend
  • Glendale, Arizona
    • View Profile
    • Southwest Montesa
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2009, 03:05:13 am »
The next step would have been for him to give me the name of his "agent"
so I could send him the money by Western Union.  The only thing Western Union
needs is a location and a name and the funds are gone!

Offline GMC

• Legend
  • Broadford, Vic
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2011, 09:55:38 am »

Here are the e-mails in order..
Hello Sales
i would like to order some product from your store to mine in australia .so let me know if can ship down to australia so that i can email you the product i am interested in.also payment will be done via credit card details if you do accept that let me know so that i can place my order and the Items will be picked Up by my shipping Company at you store , please Get back to me so that i can email you the items i am interested .

address:21/49 Norcal Road Nunawading, Victoria Australia 3131
Phone (+61 ) 9873 7677 Fax (+61 ) 9873 7655

Thanks
Collin Oakley
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Thank for your email,I would like to proceed with my order via email,here is what i will like to order  to My store

1,Pro Form Racing VR/V75/VA exhaust pipe
Qty:3

2,Repro VE/VF white fiberglass side panels
Qty:7

3,OEM 79 thru 81' VE, VF, VG rear fender
Qty:7

will like you to get back to me with the total cost of the order and please do not include the Shipping Cost because the items will be picked up by our shipping Agent .kindly get back to me if this items is in stock because i do not want any delay on this.

Regards
Collin
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,
I'm ready to pay the bills send me an invoice via email and i will email you my Credit Card. But i just got a response from my shipping Agent that he cannot receive payment via credit or debit card from me at the moment. So i want you to help me Charge another $650.00 to a shipping agent who is going to  pick up my ordered items from you and Some of Our Items Order in Canada.

The $650.00 that will be sent to the shipping agent is for the shipping of my order plus other items i ordered from different countries which will be deduct from my credit card.Also, I'm compensating you with the sum of $150.00 for the transfer fee and for your efforts.. Please note that i should have given the shipping agency my credit card for him to deduct the shipping funds but he told me that he doesn't have the facilities to  charge or debit credit card,so that's why i bring my vote of confidence in you and i don't want you to betray  the vote of confidence i put in you, so i want you to transfer the funds to him after you have make the  charges and the money charged from my credit card is in your account,then you can now make the transfer  to the agent via western union.i will have love to do this my self but there no western union here around me,So the charges you'll make on my credit card will be:

Order Fee ($1210.00)
Agent fee with shipping fare  ($650.00)
Transfer Fee plus Your Compensation ($150.00)
Total:($2010.00)

Note that my credit card will be charged for the amounts above.Please do get back to me if you are in the office right now so that i can forward my credit card details to you , then you can charge full amount and transfer the agent funds to him via western union or money gramm.

await to read from you if you can assit me .
Collin

This ones still going.
I get a few of these asking for “products’ but you just know they haven’t got a clue as to what I have.
Thought I remembered the Nunawading address as familiar.
He’s no longer Colin though, his name came through as Luda

“Hello i would like to order some product from your store to mine in australia .so let me know if can ship down to australia so that i can email you the product i am interested in.also Payment will be done via credit card details if you do accept that let me know so that i can place my order and the Items will be picked Up by my shipping Company at you store,please Get back to me so that i can email you the items i am interested . address:21/49 Norcal Road Nunawading, Victoria Australia 3131 Phone (+61 ) 9873 7677 Fax (+61 ) 9873 7655 Thanks”
G.M.C.  Bringing the past into the future

Shock horror, its here at last...
www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com

For the latest in GMC news...
http://www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com/8/news/

Offline shortshifter

• Legend
  • Sunshine Coast QLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2011, 10:36:21 am »
I've read "Collins" email a couple of times and still can't figure out what he's on about.I should have finished that accounting degree.