Author Topic: OK, OK, VMX Issue #45 is not far away now...  (Read 7201 times)

Offline smed

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: OK, OK, VMX Issue #45 is not far away now...
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2011, 06:26:02 pm »
Got mine today, Country Vic, Seen it on the local news agents shelf last thursday :'(

firko

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2011, 06:51:45 pm »
Terrific issue chaps. I especially enjoyed  the Penda and Flink articles. I love those blokes who don't follow the leader. The 414 Monty and Moto Villa articles appealed to my sense of the unusual. Ditto the Can-Am. Is it me or is the colour saturation turned up a notch? The mag seems more...errrr, colourful ;D.
Once again, VMX#45 makes the opposition look a tad pale in comparison. My only (slight) criticism is the cover which I think looks a bit too much like a Christmas card and would have been suited for the Christmas issue ;D. Other than that insignificant little thing.....great.

Offline matcho mick

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Moto Tumbi
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2011, 08:21:55 pm »
Got mine today, Country Vic, Seen it on the local news agents shelf last thursday :'(
last thurs :o,geezas,better hobble down the local before they;re all gone :P
work,the curse of the racing class!!
if a hammer dosn't fix it,you have a electrical problem!!

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2011, 09:14:05 am »
Thanks for the feedback everyone.  Maybe the cover should be called "Christmas in March"  ::)

With regard to the timing of when people receive the magazine, there's almost nothing we can do about it...  other than hold back the release of the magazine to the newsagents, which wouldn't really help anyone.

As time has gone on, the Australian Print Post system (which is used to distribute large mailings) has become more inconsistent, while the newsagent distribution has become more and more efficient.  :o

Funnily enough, the international subscribers often get their copies earlier than some Aussies as well, because the international mailing system is also very efficienct now.  ???