Author Topic: ebay  (Read 1454 times)

Offline paco

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
ebay
« on: March 22, 2011, 05:16:09 pm »
Why is it when you advertise something on ebay:All these freaks crawl out of the wood work?And why is it when you advertise something on gumtree,all these scammers crawl out from under their rocks?
what ! Who me ? Nah

Offline oldyzman

• Legend
  • 250 two stroke!
    • View Profile
Re: ebay
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 06:59:08 pm »
Thats why its Evilbay and  Gumfree...
I have a soft spot japanese mxers with aluminium tanks. Two stroke classic Dirt Track...

Stankflapper

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 08:38:06 pm »
I will see your freaks and raise you five!

Offline frostype400

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 10:08:10 pm »
People want and try to get things for stuff all but if they are selling they want top dollar. :P

Also as I have seen others talk about there is the new tactic you put a massive bid on with an account you have just started if the win price suits them they buy it if not they ditch the account pain in the ass you have to relist and then others think you are bidding them up and that seller is the bad guy if you can't make contact in the first 2 3 days you know they have done it to you.
1971 tm400 and PE's

Offline paco

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 03:50:41 am »
I've had nigerian scammers who wanted me to send them $950.00 for transport.That was on gum[f]ree.And yesterday on ebay I had this moron who wanted to give me $4000.00 for a three year old harley sportster with under 11000 klms.on it;then he wanted me to deliver it to Sydney at my cost.
what ! Who me ? Nah

Stankflapper

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 06:30:08 am »
I just love the way traders say they show a quantity in stock, then when you buy it now they have to order it in.
 Why is it that when you list something for sale on Ebay everyone immediately thinks your desperate to sell it at some ridiculously low price?

Offline Slakewell

• Legend
  • Slakewell Motordrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2011, 08:58:28 am »
I love Ebay and buy all sorts of stuff all the time (not just bike related) Like most things on the interwebby when people dont have to look you in the eye and can hide behind a key board you only get the worsed of them.
Current bikes. KTM MC 250 77 Husky CR 360 77, Husky 82 420 Auto Bitsa XR 200 project. Dont need a pickle just need to ride my motorcickle

Captain Bilko

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2011, 09:04:36 am »
Fark. Nothing changes. Bitch, moan, bleat, whine...... Stop usin' eBay and just shop at your local swapmeet for all the parts for that CZ resto that you're doing.

Yeah. Right......

mx250

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2011, 09:28:57 am »
Fark. Nothing changes. Bitch, moan, bleat, whine...... Stop usin' eBay and just shop at your local swapmeet for all the parts for that CZ resto that you're doing.

Yeah. Right......

Welcome back Ross, now tell us whatcha really think. ;D