Author Topic: Adelaide Accomodation?  (Read 985 times)

Offline Rosco86

• A-Grade
  • Brisbane
    • View Profile
Adelaide Accomodation?
« on: March 17, 2011, 09:55:00 pm »
Wondering if the Adelaide boys can tell me of a reasonable place to stay. Young bloke competing at Aust Swimming titles at new Olympic pool at Oaklands just before Easter. Flying in and hiring a car so anything within reasonable distance would be great. His events just before Easter so normal listings are booked. Hope to travel back home via HBBB in Vic if I can. organise it. Any ideas greatly appreciated.
Rosco 86

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
Re: Adelaide Accomodation?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 11:20:19 pm »
there should be heaps of places to stay in and around marion. what sort of accomadation do you need, people number, facilities ?
welcome to swag it in my 3/4 finished house at glenelg if your stuck.
are you driving home ? if you just need to get from the airport to the pool call me and i can pick you up and drop you off.  depending on timeing, i can bring my sprinter up from Victor and you can borrow that, if its a weekday i can also drop you on the way to work each day.

PM some more details and ill hook you up.
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline Rosco86

• A-Grade
  • Brisbane
    • View Profile
Re: Adelaide Accomodation?
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 12:07:30 am »
Thanks for the offer Freaky. Wife and I are driving Bris-Adelaide-melb-home and flying the princess in for peak performance, just looking for an average priced motel for about 2-3 days about 15-30minutes from the pool. Really should't look like I'm putting him down, rated 13 in Aus as an Open 50m backstroker at 18, unfortunately can't claim to being the 13 best at anthing in oz. Good thing is when he finishes swimming he wants to take the weslake and the ccm for a spin with the 'old dudes". Will keep hunting around in Marion. (With over 500 kids swimming its amazing how accom gets tight.If coming to the DTs give me a bell, i'm an easy 20-25min drive to Nudgee.)
Rosco86