Author Topic: VIPER MEMBERSHIP & ROUND 1  (Read 779 times)

kaw440

VIPER MEMBERSHIP & ROUND 1
« on: March 26, 2011, 10:10:23 am »
At this stage we have just over half the memberships paid if you want to pay on the day this is what will happen we will take your membership no problems BUT it will not be processed untill after round 1 has been ran the reason why myself and some outhers that sacrifice our time to arrange this series do not wish to waist our time on race day doing your membership.
Round 1 and points for series if we have not received a paid membership before the first round you can still ride BUT you get no series points for round 1 this is how it is sorry but how many times do we have to ask this makes our life the people that do all the work to run this series easyer.
This is not hard you have the easy part just mail it and its done we have to put the series together arrange clubs dates etc etc so please do it and then you will get all your points for RD 1 if you dont sorry no points that easy dont bitch if you are to lazy as we are not thats why you have a vintage series to race please tell all if you think they need to know i hope this is very clear thanks Simon Healy

BEARVMX

Re: VIPER MEMBERSHIP & ROUND 1
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 07:57:43 am »
Well a big thanks to all members, as of friday night 8th april, there are 75 paid up and ready to compete in this years 2011 season good luck to all see you at blue rock on sunday, lets hope for good weather, for those yet to recieve membeship cards please come and see myself or Tina on sunday to collect them Bear
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 08:00:15 am by Bearvmx »