Author Topic: Great service  (Read 979 times)

Offline brent j

• Legend
  • Darwin, NT. Suzuki tragic, RL250M TS90MX PE250B
    • View Profile
Great service
« on: February 05, 2011, 09:05:15 pm »
I've just bought some parts from VMXracing in the states, this is the first time I've dealt with these guys.

I wanted to pay for the parts and have them delivered to NZ. I could not find a way to change the address on my paypal account to NZ, only Aust or USA.

I emailed VMXracing and explained my problem. The next day I recieved an email saying to pay for the parts with no freight and they would send an invoice for the freight separately.

I did as they suggested and I've had several emails to let me know what they were doing. Some of these emails were returned with in hours!

I see they will soon be selling Suzuki parts so I'll be more than happy to deal with them again.

Brent
The older I get, the faster I was

oldfart

Re: Great service
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 09:15:33 pm »

Offline bigk

• Legend
  • Kangaroo Flat Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 09:49:43 am »
So do they sell to Australia or not? I know people who've bought from them and others who've been refused as they have a "local" dealer in Australia, (Les). Their ebay stuff is ambiguous at best with some items available to Australia while others are not. Never had any contact with them myself.
Cheers,
K

Offline brent j

• Legend
  • Darwin, NT. Suzuki tragic, RL250M TS90MX PE250B
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2011, 10:17:41 am »
I didn't ask if they send to Aust, guess I'll find out when I order stuff for myself.

Paypal limited my delivery address choices to Aust or USA (if I can change it I couldn't find out how)
What really impressed me was the super quick communication and how they fixed my problem.

Brent
The older I get, the faster I was

Offline JohnnyO

• Legend
  • Qld
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2011, 10:27:45 am »
Bigk i have bought stuff from them and had it shipped here no problem.

STW996

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2011, 02:49:54 pm »
I have purchased from Peter several times. No offence to Les but if I order from him I have had to wait 3 to 4 weeks for items. I order from Peter on Friday's and have by the next Thursday (evertime).

Never had a problem with stock or getting a response from him via email

Excellent to deal with.

Shane