Author Topic: could be a cheap buy!  (Read 967 times)

Offline maicoman18

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
could be a cheap buy!
« on: January 05, 2011, 12:52:58 pm »
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/1973-Yamaha-MX360-MX-360-restored-aircooled-VMX-/360333616579?pt=AU_Motorcycles&hash=item53e58ea5c3

$2400.00 buy it now and description says that postage is included. On average, postage to Australia has been about $1000.00 so you would be getting the bike for $1400.00. Sounds resonable?

"I will crate and ship the bike to Melbourne/Sydney/Brisbane or Perth. This includes taking care of all the paperwork. All you have to do is collect the bike from the seaport.
The price for shipping is included in the auction price
Whats not included in the price are any customs fees that your country may impose, Also the winning bidder must apply for an import permit which cost $50au."

Ed

firko

Re: could be a cheap buy!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 04:49:32 pm »
I've recently imported a '73 MX360 from the USA. I won't actually have the bike in my possession until late next week but for space and cash flow reasons I'll be needing to turn it over fairly quickly. Having not actually seen the bike I'm hesitant to put a dollar value on it until I check it over and fix a few little things that'll invariably need attention. In the meantime if anyone is looking for what appears to be a pretty clean and original MX360 please PM me and we'll talk turkey. If there's no forum interest I'll give it a quick 'resto' and place it on eBay. This bike must go, despite my affection for the model.