Author Topic: Selling Pre 75 racers - Sc500A x3 , MX360A x2, TM250L x2  (Read 740 times)

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
Selling Pre 75 racers - Sc500A x3 , MX360A x2, TM250L x2
« on: November 16, 2010, 03:38:33 pm »
Anyone looking for a Xmas project ? or PRe 75 Racer for next year ? i am Selling off a few complete race bikes and complete project ( some assembly required).

All have been raced some more than others so all need a refresh of frames etc if you like that tidy restored look, 2 have new top ends other had had top ends etc but 2 season back.  IF you hqve been to the DT nats or the MX nats you would have seen all these bikes at some point.

All bikes RAn at the end of this season, So mech should be Fine for you, but im onto other projects next year, and im not so interested in freshening them up, just to sell them on anyway, i would rather use my xmas break for my new progects.

Just See Ebay for details. Baggypants69

Also im going to be sticking with just my yamaha's next year and the jawa, so if i end up being able to sell off all my Suzuki's, then  i will also be selling off all my Parts Kits, spare pistons, cable, covers, engines, engine bits, Frames, NOS Ign, pegs and so on, so if you have a need ask and/or make an offer i cant refuse to go did it out for you

Cheers Freaky. ;D
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 03:42:24 pm by Freakshow »
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff