Author Topic: Barrabool old programs and photo's  (Read 14439 times)

SAABCOMBI

Re: Barrabool old programs and photo's
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2010, 07:23:00 am »
stan, where does neil live these days, and this brother glen is he still in Ballarat.

Jumbo

« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2010, 08:23:03 pm »
Wow! Thanks Stan! I remember that day well, It was an awesome track, very fast, did not know where I finished overall.
 :'( Thank you for this part of my M/c history! Cheers, Jim (Jumbo)

Offline Stan S

• Legend
  • Ballarat Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2010, 08:41:22 pm »
stan, where does neil live these days, and this brother glen is he still in Ballarat.

David, I have lost track of both of them. I suspect Neil is in Sydney and last I heard Glen was still living in Ballarat.

Stan.

Offline Stan S

• Legend
  • Ballarat Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2010, 08:43:43 pm »
Wow! Thanks Stan! I remember that day well, It was an awesome track, very fast, did not know where I finished overall.
 :'( Thank you for this part of my M/c history! Cheers, Jim (Jumbo)

No problems Jim, did you see both programs I posted? There are more if you want to see them.

Stan.

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2010, 06:14:44 pm »
thread hijack...Something a bit more modern from 1996 era..thanks Stan S for the above and Tim754 for the attached  8)

Best is in the West !!

Offline Hardex

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2010, 07:01:38 pm »
Gee Stan there are a bunch of names in the list from Colac July 6th 1975 2nd leg of the Western Centre Scramble Championships
from The Ballarat and District Club and Rovers that I wonder how they are going today i.e Ian Skews,John Dunk, Wayne Carey,and B Bedggood is that Barry? Also sad to see riders that have gone to that great motorcycle track in the sky Peter Edgecumbe.

Offline Stan S

• Legend
  • Ballarat Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2010, 09:56:38 am »
Gee Stan there are a bunch of names in the list from Colac July 6th 1975 2nd leg of the Western Centre Scramble Championships
from The Ballarat and District Club and Rovers that I wonder how they are going today i.e Ian Skews,John Dunk, Wayne Carey,and B Bedggood is that Barry? Also sad to see riders that have gone to that great motorcycle track in the sky Peter Edgecumbe.

Gday Hardex, yeah a lot of blasts from the past. I ran into Ian Skews recently at a drink/drive course that I was forced to attend, his health is failing I think. John Dunk is coming to our Bathurst do this Sunday. Wayne Carey will also probably be there to. It was Barry Bedggood. And yes it brings back good and not so good memories of Peter Edgecumbe and others that are no longer with us.

Regards Stan.