Author Topic: Pressure washers?  (Read 8626 times)

Offline TonyB

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: Pressure washers?
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2010, 10:07:49 am »
now that we have discussed karchers to death what about stuff to actually assist in removing the stubborn dirt?? I believe if you use the pressure washer only you tend to sit in one place untill you kinda wear the dirt down or the paint under it, but if you use a good dirt removing stuff the dirt just falls off. has anyone used Muckoff? or anyother good stuff. I got some stuff from team moto the other day that worked well but left a heavy reidue ( can tremember the name right now)
'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways,totally worn out, shouting,  ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! ' '

firko

« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2010, 11:20:00 am »
I use good old fashioned CT18 truck wash. Works a treat.

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2010, 11:24:26 am »
Handy Andy!!!!
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down hereā€¦

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"

Offline TonyB

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2010, 12:35:44 pm »
actually i have used ct18 and its is good. but i read somewhere a test on that muckoff stuff and they raved about it
'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways,totally worn out, shouting,  ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! ' '