Author Topic: ten losses in a row  (Read 5758 times)

mx250

Re: ten losses in a row
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2010, 10:46:49 am »
Ya can talk the talk Firko  ;D. I'm not even a Rugby fan and you have me convinced  :D.

Who/where do I put my money/house down? ;D

firko

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2010, 11:21:32 am »
Ya can talk the talk Firko  . I'm not even a Rugby fan and you have me convinced  .
My two passions are old dirt bikes and my beloved Rugby Union. Even though both sports have turned me into an arthritic , limping, cripple, I'll always talk about both of them from the heart.

suzuki43

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2010, 11:36:56 am »
Firko respect your opinion mate,and you may be proven correct,but for now we will savour another come from behind gutsy victory, based on ticker and belief,which the poor old wobblies are still in the throws of developing.....

Offline Husky70

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2010, 12:35:36 pm »
Craig mate, just remember, you never beat the Aussies, you just score more points than they do... oh yeah, and Phar Lap, Neil Finn and many others are really Aussies too...  ;D

Firko, much respect for your knowledge of and love for the game, but has ANYONE ever "conned the ref" more than George "four more years" Gregan? He could give lessons.

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2010, 02:14:29 pm »
I was going to mention Mr Gregan.....he had the Ref's bluffed for years....I dont think what Ritchie gets up to comes even close.......in fact we all know how Gregan ran the ARU for years and extended his use-by date.....maybe thats a contributing factor to why the Wobbilies are like they are at the moment?......You guy's must admit though, that picking a Kiwi to coach your team is the height of flaterey (shit, thats an Aussie too).....if you cant beat em, join em.....what sort of team would the Wobbilies have if you took all the Kiwi's out?....come on..admit it....all you Aussies really want to be Kiwi's!!!....start practicing your ek-ceent Firko  ;D....choice bro.....I can just see Mark doing the haka now!!!.....comatee, comatee, koro, koro.......dont forget the war paint. ;D
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline bazza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2010, 02:18:44 pm »
Dont forget its the first time a team has gone threw un beaten !! In stead of the old chest nut = MCaws a cheat.
Ill even admit auzie is better at that manly game Hockey.
Once you go black  you will never go back - allblacks
Maico - B44 -1976 CR250- 66 Mustang YZF450,RM250
Embrace patina

firko

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2010, 03:54:07 pm »
Firko, much respect for your knowledge of and love for the game, but has ANYONE ever "conned the ref" more than George "four more years" Gregan? He could give lessons.
Yep....Without doubt the Grand Poobah of ref con men was the great All Black hooker Sean Fitzpatrick. Nobody came close to bullshitting referees like the big guy. "Sir, I didn't deliberately gouge my opponents eye, his head fell onto my index finger, twice, I'm so sorry Sir". I loved him, his battles with Phil Kearns were legendary, arguably the two greatest hookers in the modern game, face to face.
You Kiwis can taunt us as much as you like but let's see how cocky you are in September next year when the World Cup choking fit starts up again. We here in Australia understand the importance the All Blacks have in the make up of New Zealand's psyche. It's the only thing that you can beat us at (besides womens netball), so it's imperative you keep winning for the nations self esteem to remain intact.

Let's see how UnZud goes in the Commonwealth Games next month. I can't see too much gold coming your way.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 03:58:07 pm by firko »

oldfart

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2010, 04:11:14 pm »
Bazza ..... in my eyes the All blacks have peeked too early and by the time the world cup comes around Ozie will be sorted . Sadly NZ seems to chock big time in world cups .

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2010, 04:18:12 pm »
If that wasnt a choke last night, I dont know what is?
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline mick25

• Legend
  • Hunter valley NSW
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2010, 05:31:46 pm »
The aussies just dont have the passion for the game like the kiwis ;)
when the all blacks put that jumper on things change thats for sure 8)
may be we can take the aussies on at a game of marbels or some thing (easier game) ;D ;D

Offline Mike52

• Legend
  • 81 KTM 125 LC
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2010, 05:42:39 pm »
The aussies just dont have the passion for the game like the kiwis ;)
when the all blacks put that jumper on things change thats for sure 8)
may be we can take the aussies on at a game of marbels or some thing (easier game) ;D ;D
How about womens netball. :)
85/400WR,86/240WR,72/DKW125,Pe250c,TC90,TS100,XT250,86/SRX250,XR400r
Friend  struggling up a hill on a old bike at MTMee .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjj6E2MP9xU.

suzuki43

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2010, 05:51:37 pm »
Hey Firko,I will have swig out of the Bledisloe cup for you,I think someone needs a hug......

PS you forgot to mention that Aussie thug Paul Carozza head-butting poor "little " Richard Loes forearm.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 05:56:40 pm by suzuki43 »

Offline dalesween

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2010, 08:50:10 pm »
Thats a big call oldfart standing where we are at the moment,all the best ;).Richie McCaw is by far the best at what he does and if anyone complains about him cheating i suggest their team tries to cheat harder,final result counts.And by the way if he is slowing down( which is untrue because he is everywhere) thats ok because he can afford to for the next two or three years ,he is that far ahead of anyone else,by time he finishes Jarome Kaino and Victor Vito will be running riot.

Cheers Dale.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 09:02:08 pm by dalesween »

firko

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2010, 10:04:09 pm »
263 days to go.....now back to old dirt bikes.

Offline EML

• Legend
  • Ride the World before it Rides You
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2010, 04:49:52 pm »
Yep I agree Poocock is ok but maybe he needs to see the deeds office for a name change!!!
And Yep Dingo is on a march to the cup, but I for one would love to see France or even Argentina win it for the sake of the sport and for a good laugh. :D :D