Author Topic: Life as a renter  (Read 4079 times)

Offline jimson

• Legend
  • Sanctuary point N.S.W
    • View Profile
Re: Life as a renter
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2010, 10:14:51 pm »
G'day viewers and thanks  ;D  for the offer of room Nathan but I think I've got it worked out. Sorry to sound like a bleeding heart  :-[ Its time for a big change I just needed a kick up the ass to see it.  :-\  jimson
Just a balless freak having a go

Offline GMC

• Legend
  • Broadford, Vic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2010, 09:24:49 am »
Reasons to be cheerful, 1, 2, 3…

#10   Trash the place before you leave, if the landlord sues you for everything you have it won’t be much

# 9   Leave the place tidy, collect the bond & then move straight back in and claim squatters rights

# 8   Go on the dole and collect rent assistance, nobody ever receives mortgage assistance

# 7   The stock market crashes, you don’t give a shit and you laugh out loud.

# 6   Buy a caravan and spend the rest of your days traveling around the country visiting VMX meetings.

# 5   Move in with the kids, tell them it’s just for a short while until you get on your feet. Then proceed to leave lights on and drink their grog for the next decade.

# 4   Act like an arrogant tosser and pretend to live next door when the auction is on, then buy it for yourself on the cheap.

# 3   Interest rates go up, you don’t give a shit, you crack open a stubby and quietly chuckle to yourself.

# 2   Make sure you own nothing when you retire, the nursing home will take it anyway

# 1   Now is the perfect time to leave your wife, she can’t keep the house

Hope it works out for you Jimson
G.M.C.  Bringing the past into the future

Shock horror, its here at last...
www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com

For the latest in GMC news...
http://www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com/8/news/

Offline cyclegod

• Legend
  • Sunny PERTH W.A
    • View Profile
    • cyclegod on "youtube"
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2010, 10:36:50 am »
Reasons to be cheerful, 1, 2, 3…

# 7   The stock market crashes, you don’t give a shit and you laugh out loud.

# 6   Buy a caravan and spend the rest of your days traveling around the country visiting VMX meetings.

# 3   Interest rates go up, you don’t give a shit, you crack open a stubby and quietly chuckle to yourself.

You seem to have stmbled upon my retirement plan  :o ;D
Ban BLACK rims NOW