Author Topic: TO THOSE THAT KNEW MAGOO  (Read 822 times)

MODERNMXER

TO THOSE THAT KNEW MAGOO
« on: July 14, 2010, 10:13:11 pm »
First I would like to introduce myself. My name is Fabio Belli. I first met Bruce in 1979 when I joined Merrylands Motorcycle Club. We became friends through racing and travelling together. Our friendship grew when Bruce and I both moved out Camden way and over the years we became almost like family. Bruce was the best man at my wedding and my wife and I are godparents to Bruce’s youngest child Amy.

Now my reasons for this post.

First of I would like to thank those that contributed to The Magoo Family. For those that are unaware this fund was set up to help the family through the tough time that followed while Bruce’s estate was being settled. I understand that there are still fundraisers being organized so for those that are interested these are the details

THE MAGOO FAMILY FUND
Account Number:  358765
BSB Number        :  032349

Another important issue is that we are starting to clear Bruce’s garage. If there is anyone who has bikes, parts or anything that might be in amongst Bruce’s stuff I need you to contact me either through this forum or text me on 041144540.

Also in trying to sort out all the parts, if there is anyone that has expertise on OLD HONDA CRAP I could really use your help in sorting out a bunch of parts. One area my friendship with Bruce never extended to was vintage bikes
Once again I would like to thank everyone for their help and I might see some of you soon at the Nepean Meeting.

P.S. To the moderators
I’m not very accustomed to posting in forums so if I have done anything wrong with this post I apologize.

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: TO THOSE THAT KNEW MAGOO
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 11:11:41 am »
…on OLD HONDA CRAP…

I thought you said you knew nothing about VMX?
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down here…

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"

MODERNMXER

Re: TO THOSE THAT KNEW MAGOO
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 05:45:57 pm »
I was once young and stupid and in 1981 hocked myself to buy a brand new CR450R. I have owned 2 other Hondas since then and I must admit they were great bikes to gain a lot of mechanical experience and meeting people especially if they worked at the spares counter of a Honda shop.