Author Topic: Another new project  (Read 1477 times)

Offline brent j

• Legend
  • Darwin, NT. Suzuki tragic, RL250M TS90MX PE250B
    • View Profile
Another new project
« on: July 02, 2010, 08:24:46 pm »
I found this at the local dump shop on the weekend for the princely sum of $40. The numbers say it's a 72 TS90
I'm working on getting a TS90MX and figured this would offer up some parts but on closer inspection I think I'll keep it and rebuild it.
It's still got the original lever/switch blocks and wiring inside the handle bars. The motor is locked so that will get pulled down at some stage, I do see the oil line from the tank (which isn't there) is plugged so I have my suspicions!
Apart from what is missing the rest is in very good nick. The damage to the bars and front guard is from the FW at the dump who pushed it around with the loader.

Any one have any TS90 bits for sale, seat, tank, pipe, side cover, oil tank, carby cover?

Cheers

Brent
The older I get, the faster I was

Offline TT5 Matt

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Another new project
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 09:17:45 pm »
hi Brent
might have a tank/pipe and carb cover,there off a tc90 but should be the same.the pipe is a side pipe design and chromed

Offline jimson

• Legend
  • Sanctuary point N.S.W
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 10:16:48 pm »
Brent I sold Nathan a TS185 with a TM 90 tank a while back and I think he is selling it on so PM him you might be in luck mate. jimson
Just a balless freak having a go

Offline brent j

• Legend
  • Darwin, NT. Suzuki tragic, RL250M TS90MX PE250B
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2010, 01:42:29 pm »
Thanks guys,

Relevant PM's sent

Brent
The older I get, the faster I was

monaro308

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2010, 02:06:52 pm »
Thats cool Brent,i think there was a TS90 on ebay a couple of weeks ago but i forgot to keep an eye on it just to see what it fetched.Hadn't move in the first few day and it was very lowly priced.

Keep us updated....love the minis  ;)

Offline huskibul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2010, 02:25:12 pm »
  Yeah i had my eye on that one mario,went cheap !my second bike(after a bsa bantam)was a 72' ts honcho at age 13 ! man i loved that bike,lived on a property and done so many mile's on it day and night  :D,never missed a beat ,good stuff  brent keep us informed ;)