Author Topic: KDX & KX frames etc.  (Read 833 times)

Offline Husky500evo

• Legend
    • View Profile
KDX & KX frames etc.
« on: June 03, 2010, 11:54:59 am »
I have some frames and other bits in my shed that are normally too expensive to post, that I can chuck in my car or trailer and bring to CD7. Some that I would like to sell are :
'84 (I think) KDX200 frame, triple clamps, swingarm, link arm, top shock rocker and shock . The shock shaft is rusty and will obviously require a rebuild. I thought that the frame was good too , until I found when cleaning it that it has corroded through the front downtube near where the front engine mounts go through. $100.
'84 KDX200 front wheel ,backing plate , axle & speedo drive. Rim is straight & only minor rust on some spokes. $100.
'83 KDX250 frame with compliance plate , swingarm , link and rocker (but no shock). Has triple clamps but is missing the top clamp. $80.
Other stuff that I have are KX125 (approx '93) perimeter frame , swingarm, linkage and bottom end of motor (locked up).  
PM me if interested , but I will only be contactable until Saturday morning 5/6/10 before heading off for 4 days work and then on to CD7. 
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 04:35:20 pm by Husky500evo »