Author Topic: G'day, need advice re SP370  (Read 6037 times)

WulfeRyder

Re: G'day, need advice re SP370
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2010, 05:29:29 pm »
But that's a sweet looking bike mate

oldfart

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2010, 07:46:52 pm »
If Tony has no gaskets ....Try BK Performance products, as this is where I got my last kit from  ;)
 http://www.bkperformance.com.au/

WulfeRyder

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2010, 11:47:18 pm »
Thanx heaps for the link OldFart. I'll keep them in mind. Tony's a bloody Legend and is hooking me up with a few bits and pieces tho.

Oh and EML and VMX247, all good bout the 'networking'  :D

WulfeRyder

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2010, 10:07:35 pm »
Back once again. Sorry it's been a while since updates but I'm spending a fair bit of time on the bike.... that and I'm lovin spending time with my new son as well ;D

OK, She's been all stripped down to the frame. I had the frame acid dipped and it plus the swing arm, bars, headlight brackets and rear guard are off being painted. The engines been stripped down and I'm slowly stripping off the old paint and repainting that bit by bit as well. Same goes for the exhaust and muffler. It's been a lot of elbow grease and time so far, sanding, prepping and just general cleaning up of parts, but soon I'll be putting her back together.

I think I mentioned in an earlier post that, luckily, she was pretty complete. A lot of dirt, grime and surface rust but underneath shes a pretty clean bike.

All I'm really chasing now is the two side panels and the airbox.

If you're on Facebook at all, I've got a page there dedicated to her there. Just look for Wulfe Ryder and you'll find me  :D

Still a lot of work too do, but she's gonna be a beauty when she's finished. The most 'interesting' part is gonna be the electrickery I think.... not looking forward to that but it's gotta be done.