Author Topic: TS185 Engine  (Read 2725 times)

TM BILL

Re: TS185 Engine
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2010, 06:14:55 pm »
Hey CG - yes I was going to mention that I partly got the idea from you.  You used the term 'TSM185' on one of your posts and thought, well why not !!

Bill - you arent coming over to Classic Dirt this year ?  Even so I guess would be hard to bring the engine as carry on luggage.  If you can ship with that bike I definitely want the engine: 150 plus shipping sounds fair. 

Thanks,

Yep were coming to CD7 :) however since the paranoia that some rag head will blow the bloody plane up they now make it really hard to cart motors  ::)

Iv'e written to all the major airlines explaining that "if they put on 2 planes , one for the rag heads and one for the rest of us then this should fix the problem  :) Iv'e had a number of responses but they all hinge on the fact that some people will be offeneded by the segregation  ::) Iv'e written back expaining that if they only half fill the rag head express they could fill it up with the offended moaning do gooders  :)
Other benefits include we can all get to the airport half hour before not 3 hours before departure and you could have a set menu , fish & chips on one and curry on the other  :)
However apparantly my recomendations wont be accepted overnight  ::) so i will look into shipping the motor  :) Hopefully somtime soon common sense will prevail and we will be able to cart complete dismantled bikes again  ;D all be it at $15.00 kg  :D
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 06:16:59 pm by TM BILL »

Stewy138

Re: TS185 Engine
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2010, 09:14:57 pm »
Bill, thanks mate, I enjoyed reading that nearly as much as looking at your thumbnail image.
Stewy.