Author Topic: We'll all be ruined.....  (Read 3144 times)

mx250

We'll all be ruined.....
« on: December 11, 2007, 08:59:17 am »
.....the sky's falling.

Rather appropriate today being the first day Australia has been left in charge of a woman  ;D

(This is a funny; it does not represent my politics or feelings and is not intended to incite political debate or diatribe  :-* - but if Julia looked this good I for one would crawl over broken glass to marry her  ;D).
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 09:02:04 am by mx250 »

All Things 414

Re: We'll all be ruined.....
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 12:36:58 pm »
You'd have to find a good bag supplier......

mx250

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 01:24:03 pm »
When you are attracted to a woman for her personality, character and intelligence you don't need no brown paper bag  ;D.

Offline 500Fool

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 02:26:10 pm »
Bastards, they've been in 10 days and now the shed's flooded. There's been three days in a row with the temp at 30, and now we have to put up with all the shit TV programs over crissy. The dog had to have a grass seed removed and it's been infected. Mongrel Labour, they have a lot to answer for. ;D

Bloody great init? ;D Poor lil johnny got kicked out of his prime place in Siderney, the Lib's are back stabing each other and the best thing has happened with their leadership vote, it was close. Turdbull will be hovering round destablising things till he gets the top job. Hopefully that won't be till 2023 when Labour decide they've had enough. ;D

mx250

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2007, 02:58:52 pm »
Bastards, they've been in 10 days and now the shed's flooded. There's been three days in a row with the temp at 30, and now we have to put up with all the shit TV programs over crissy. The dog had to have a grass seed removed and it's been infected. Mongrel Labour, they have a lot to answer for. ;D

Bloody great init? ;D Poor lil johnny got kicked out of his prime place in Siderney, the Lib's are back stabing each other and the best thing has happened with their leadership vote, it was close. Turdbull will be hovering round destablising things till he gets the top job. Hopefully that won't be till 2023 when Labour decide they've had enough. ;D

I admire your unconquerable pessimism Fool. Not Irish be chance are you? Family name Hanrahan?

All Things 414

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2007, 05:19:53 pm »
When you are attracted to a woman for her personality, character and intelligence you don't need no brown paper bag  ;D.
I rest my case.....
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 05:23:12 pm by All Things 414 »

mx250

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2007, 05:29:02 pm »
I rest my case.....
Ross, she neither waving to you, blessing you or offering relief ::).

;D

All Things 414

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2007, 05:41:44 pm »
No. I'm not setting myself up for another hammering. ;)

Offline maicomc490t

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2007, 11:54:58 pm »

Kev is the same age as me but here is the difference.

I bet he was the one they trusted to fill the ink wells, run messages and make speechs, while all I got was "David, go outside and clean the blackboard dusters" (a shit job) or report to the headmaster office (to get six across the fingers!!!)

As for the red head - well we all know what they say about red heads !!!

And while Honest John was PM my ute was safe.

Two weeks on and we get a bloody great storm come through the hills and my one year old pride and joy is rooted. One of Kevs greenie mates gum trees near cut the poor Nissan in half !!!

It's nearly 2008 so I'll see you at the back of the pack, eh?  ;)
VAPOUR (AKA HYDRA / HYDRO / AQUA / WET) BLASTING AND GENERAL ENGINEERING 0416074750 (or) [email protected]

DUCATI Parts wanted esp 450 R/T and other early models inc V-twins

BULTACO M49 parts wanted

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2007, 08:25:57 am »
jesus dave not the ute  is it a right off  .didnt you have a tree lopper shaken his head at the trees at your place just recently  ::)

Offline 500Fool

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2007, 08:35:52 am »

And while Honest John was PM my ute was safe.

Two weeks on and we get a bloody great storm come through the hills and my one year old pride and joy is rooted. One of Kevs greenie mates gum trees near cut the poor Nissan in half !!!

Bloody Labour bastards!