Author Topic: Disappearing Threads  (Read 5824 times)

All Things 414

Re: Disappearing Threads
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2010, 05:13:43 pm »
Fark I hope Graeme's away for a few days. This could go thermo-nuclear!.... :)

TM BILL

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2010, 05:14:26 pm »
without trying to upset anyone, i think Walter YSS or is it A) or whatever his alias is is the main offender, Walter if you feel your threads are being abused, the general user will see it that way and more so will see thru it for what the comments are being made, so stay true to your posts and stop putting yourself up as a victim, not everyone wants to hear you sell YSS shocks all the time, just get into the conversation and leave your sales pitch to outside the forum.

Cheers Trev ( worms)

Whats this got to do with suspension  , Worm ?  Did anyone say a word of it ? Its only funny when the word YSS gets mentioned the master imposter tosser from Adelaide and lately a few new companions alike  jump on it . Of course anyone would defend his child .Must be cheap entertaining to them, bagging me hiding behind avatars and inuendos  .Knocking and baging is so easy in cyber , but actually do things , thats a different matter.  It will be interesting to see when things catch up to them in real life .   ;D   What a Kindergarten this has become . The sad thing is , its only handfull cockheads using bully tactics

A) or is it Walter  ??? You keep on about cyber bullying and the like but unless its me you are the master of the veiled threat  ::) Quote from a previous thread posted under the user name walter witch you have since removed " It will be interesting  when we meet in person at Broadford" directed at freaky :-\ or in the above post it will be interesting to see when things catch up with them in real life  ;D maybe i read it wrong  ???

Walter  we have met on a number of occasions and face to face your an alright bloke  :) always happy to share a beer with you and talk shit.
I have never used your product so i have no opinion of it and i think of you as Walter the Driver not walter the shock bloke .

On this forum you have offered a lot of advise to a lot of people regarding suspension and im sure it is appreciated.

But walter why all the forking aliases  ::) for sure if you wish to answer suspension questions under your buisness name and then reply to general post as walter thats cool  :)
Were all grown ups on this forum who share a common interest and i think we can seperate the individual from the buisness :)

This might be a forum but i believe all the posters on here eat sleep and shit so its human nature that not all will get along, dont take it so personally .

When you post stand by it or dont post at all , dont remove post if you regret a post then apologise and move on .
Above all stick to one username and enjoy the cameradire this site offers  :)

TM Bill AKA William Doe Taupo New Zealand

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2010, 05:21:25 pm »

The meaning of that post is ?  perhaps signed with a full name ? Lets just keep going and flash out all the lurkers and stabbers. Comon , say what you have to say and sign it .

And Walter i dont apprieciate you sending your bullying shit to my work email address either this  sort of crap is exactly what i mean by Cyber bullying or otherwise, take a look at yourself before you throw stones.

" I don’t steal beers cockhead , when you do see me its not to drink beer , that’s for sure . Have a safe journey and book a comfy motel somewhere .

The One-Stop Suspension Shop
CEO Walter Preisig
Phone 08 8284 8033
Fax 08 8284 8389
E-Mail [email protected]
Website www.suspensionshop.org  "

Walter This is the last time im going to tell, its a federal offense to Threaten via any Means across the communications network"  becareful little man you are treading a fine line.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 05:28:51 pm by Freakshow »
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

firko

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2010, 05:43:28 pm »
This is getting so bloody tiresome. Some seriously good threads have disappeared into the ozone for who knows what reason. For instance, there was a good 350 Maico thread to which Col Moody and I were about to contribute some relevent information and a cool photo to but when I went to post...it had disappeared and it's not the only one in Maicoland. Quite often they're there one minute and gone the next. What pisses me off is that stuff I and others have contributed gets wiped to the whim of the thread originator.

It's the same with Walt and Freaky. More times than not their threads start off interesting and relevent to the sport but then the shit stirring starts, then it turns to slagging and then.....zap!! the whole thread disappears. I used to dive into these shitfights guns blazing but finally in old age I realise that it just ain't worth it .
I now bite my tongue and avoid the situations, preferring to ignore those who are "vexacious to the spirit", to quote the bible. Walter and Freaky would possibly be much happier if they did the same, and we'd be less confused when trying to piece together a thread ruined by the post removals.

Hornet

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2010, 05:54:42 pm »
You are right Firko , its not worth it when you think about it . Three deep breaths and I will later delete this shit and go back in my box .  8)

TT

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2010, 06:29:59 pm »
I'm sorry gentlemen, I never should have started this thread.
It was never a personal attack on anyone, simply a technical question regarding how the person who started the thread has the power to delete all posts from other users which could (and mostly do) contain useful information.

If it wasn't so hypocritical, I'd delete this thread.  :-\

I've just worked out that I have the power to lock this, so I will.

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2010, 06:30:57 pm »
Sigh...

And Tony, I think Jock may be a little thin skinned. But he'll be fine.