Author Topic: carpet cleaning!  (Read 1082 times)

Offline Ktm181

• Legend
    • View Profile
carpet cleaning!
« on: December 29, 2013, 09:58:52 am »
Good Morning Gents,

just thought i'd give a recommendation on this, just having/had my carpet cleaned, you can tell its Christmas!  Pristine Carpet cleaning, TOP job, never seen anyone go to so much trouble, short notice, arrived on time, well early actually, bit dearer than one but not as dear as another, will get them back again for sure. Did all carpets, all lounges, floor mats, looks like new google will find them at www.pristinecarpetsclean.com.au  or call 0438 763395 ask for Trev.

Main reason for posting this I got "touched" last time, last guy sprayed this shit on and then hooked into the steam bit, this guy vacuums the lot, sprays the shit on, drags in an agitator, scrubs the lot and THEN THE STEAM and all that after spot cleaning any spots off, amazed at how new everything looks.

Its a plug I know but is a job well done and will make your wives happy!!! especially if YOU suggest it and book it, I have just been given a day pass in advance for my trouble...yee hah!

Kt.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 12:48:06 pm by Ktm181 »

Offline bishboy

• Legend
  • Toowoomba
    • View Profile
Re: carpet cleaning!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 10:38:28 am »
I don't have to worry about carpets, the house we in at the moment is entirely floorboards with a few mats  ;D   Quick vacuum and a steam mop and I'm done, that's right I'm the poor sucker that has to do it every time  :'(

ps:   you link doesn't work, it needs an "au" on the end