Author Topic: Fatboy racing  (Read 2201 times)

Offline fatboyracing

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Fatboy racing
« on: August 04, 2007, 02:30:22 pm »
Hi All my name is Shane Fraser and I am from Tasmania
I have had a interest in old bikes for many years and have raced them for some time with mixed success
I crissend my self FATBOY many years ago and for those who don't know me the reason is quit noticeable.
I have quit a few bikes a 80 PE 250, 75 DT 250, 71 DT250, 82 RM 250, 84 XR 600 and my favorite 73 XL 350 with a 420 kit in.I only race my XL now but I do lend all my other bikes to others in the club to race I just enjoy doing them up and then seeing them being raced,I can't see the sense in having them stacked in the shed and not being raced. I am the secretary of the Tas Scramble Club, Vic President of Motorcycling Tasmania, I am a level 3 official and a MA venue inspector so most of my time is spent racing or officiating at some sort of motorcycling event in Tasmania.
I do know a few of you guys on the forum but I am looking forward to meeting more of you in the near future and we will have a few beers. So Please try and make it to Tassie for the Nationals or if you are in Tassie for any reason please look me up.

Cheers
Fatboy :)

Offline gorby

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: Fatboy racing identity photo
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 08:03:58 pm »
you forgot to add your picture,so I will help you out

and the one with the club president,

and the one where you whipped me