Author Topic: Classic Dirt Bike Issue 14  (Read 970 times)

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
Classic Dirt Bike Issue 14
« on: February 19, 2010, 06:08:57 PM »
Seems to be almost a tolerable level of Classic trials in this one, big improvement on the last issue with decent articles on the red MX bikes, Honda, Maico and a spanking good HL500 feature.

Nice feature on the new Maico 250.

Tech talk is also great for me with tips on dealing with timing on the BSA singles. One thing I do like is the Pommy lets build a VMXer on the cheap stories.

All in all nice job and I promptly renewed my sub.
formerly Marc.com

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
Re: Classic Dirt Bike Issue 14
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 07:58:52 PM »
Yeah, I thought it was an OK issue too. One thing I have done is to subscribe online. I prefer my mags as hardcopy, but for those mags I am not fanatical about, but which I'd like to read, online pubs aren't too bad. Zinio is where I get mine and they have some cheap deals. I get 12 issues of Dirt Rider for under $10 US and MXA for under $15 US. That is so cheap it makes up for reading it on the computer. I will say the Zinio reader is pretty good, but it won't replace hardcopy. Still, it's OK for me for the mags I am not that desperate to have in my greasy mitts.

Have a look yourself:

http://www.zinio.com/browse/category/index.jsp?prnt=cat1960016&categoryId=cat1960058

XS ive B/Rad

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 10:14:02 PM »

Great now take the highest bid here Firko and put it on EBAy as a starting price and let everyone know in the world it is to help out a family and may the highest bidder win!

And every cent goes to a good cause, because the audience here is too small, open it up to the world , because Bruce has touched the whole world with his passion for the red devil!

XS ive B/Rad

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 10:19:01 PM »
sorry for the last post, one button too quick , go to honda for magoo