Author Topic: 75' mc1m A pictures?  (Read 1955 times)

Offline misfit

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
75' mc1m A pictures?
« on: January 01, 2010, 07:52:53 pm »
has anyone got pictures of a 1975 kawasaki mc1m A? its the off road only version of the km90. should have black guards, green tank with white and black stripe, and a white numberplate at the front

DR

Re: 75' mc1m A pictures?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 09:50:59 am »
pretty rare model here Misfit but as you'd probably know they were pretty much the same bike as the MC1-A (less the lights) I had an MC1-A many moons and they aren't a bad little bike at all, very overlooked like many of the early kwacks. The M came standard with knobbies and the rear guard while black was the same guard as the regular model excepting it had rubber blanks plugging the tail light mounting holes. I see some go on ebay from time to time (KD80's and KM90's) for very little money but never have I seen an MC1M on offer.

Offline misfit

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: 75' mc1m A pictures?
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 10:56:31 pm »
thanks for that Doc. i was wondering about the holes in the rear guard. what does the rubber blanking piece look like? are they just grommets or something different. what i have is a 76 km90 but it is missing its lights and a whole bunch of other stuff including the exhaust and seat (which are both going to be a real pain to find i think). but yeah because the mc1m looks like a cool little bike i want to make the km into a replica of one. i have a friend who has a kd80 which i havent been able to go and take photos of just yet but once i do hopefully i will have an idea of what parts im looking for