Author Topic: What was he thinking????  (Read 1462 times)

Offline popeye

• Legend
  • 1-2-3 wheel's l don't care...All good fun.
    • View Profile
What was he thinking????
« on: December 17, 2011, 03:36:43 pm »
Went to Woodenbong this morning for a trail ride which all went good, trail bike rider's heaven, anyway got back to my car and loaded the bike onto my rack and 3 bike's went past heading toward's Bisvagus, road rider's heaven also.2 Harley's and a Ducati 620 close behind, took me probably less than 5 minute's to get going the same way they went, only about 3 klm's up the road here's the boy's pulling the blue coloured harley back up out of the scub and not looking to good, the guy was ok bit of skin off and a big dent in the pride, when asked what happened he said the guy on the Duke had past him so he thought he would give him a bit of a race....

What person in there right mind would ever think your going to be able to keep up with a Duke, on a nice bit of twisty billard top road on a Harley, anyway it was quite funny and his mate on the other Harley was givin him heaps, I asked them if they wanted me to go get my trailer to help them out but they said they would be fine, at least they'll have a good story to at the pub tonight.....

Must be on some good drug's is all l can say...............
IN IT FOR THE FUN OF IT. LIKE MR NIKE SAYS JUST DO IT.

Offline the stig

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: What was he thinking????
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 04:08:38 pm »

I all ways thought that was why they rode CanHardlies so they had an

Excuse not to go fast . I don't think he would Qualify for Brain fade even.  ::) ::)

The Stig..

Offline mudguard

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 08:47:20 pm »
"Harleys and Woodenbong" That sums it up!
I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

Offline oldskool

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 09:31:06 pm »
sounds more like harleys and orchy bottle bong. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2011, 08:39:41 pm »
when asked what happened he said the guy on the Duke had past him so he thought he would give him a bit of a race....

Owning both I would put my money on the Duke and ride the Harley if any distance is involved. Best fun on a Harley is to go past a Sports bike..... well set up Harley will give them a fright, especially where it is point and squirt.
formerly Marc.com