Author Topic: pw50 or similar  (Read 755 times)

mainline

pw50 or similar
« on: November 28, 2009, 12:36:51 pm »
just wondering if anyone had a running PW50 or QR50 etc that the kids have grown out of. I'm not looking for anything too new (cause I can't afford it). If it's a bit rough looking but runs ok that'll do fine. I can tinker around with brakes etc, just don't have the time to start rebuilding engines gearboxes.....

Cheers

p.s. no chinese bikes thanks ;D

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
Re: pw50 or similar
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 01:59:28 pm »
Pm me what you are willing to pay as I do know of a PW50 that is going to be advertised next week. Has brand new barrel, piston, rings just fitted. Tim754
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

mainline

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 03:02:29 pm »
g'day Tim, thanks for the reply. I was only hoping to pay a few hundred. I may be kidding myself :D

I've seen a couple on ebay go fairly cheap, but they've been interstate. I'm up in Brissy, so we may have the same problem here?

Thanks anyway, much appreciated

Cheers
Paul

lms6201

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 03:11:13 pm »
how about one for a little bit further on ! py90 , package deal , and some 125f forks and clamps ,

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2009, 03:11:35 pm »
Yep I am down in North central Vic so the old transport cost features too. cheers
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.