Author Topic: Looking for old Motorcross rider  (Read 1285 times)

robbietheracer

Looking for old Motorcross rider
« on: November 03, 2009, 09:41:19 pm »
Hi

Would Anyone know where I could find a Guy called Lewis Hoskins I know he was living in the states the last heard I know he was here last year for the Super X and I know his stepson rides in the lites class in the US and his son rides mini bikes and raced here early this year  he come to the gold coast every year with his family so if you knew him or know where i can get in contact with him please let me know.

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for old Motorcross rider
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 10:02:20 pm »
Hi robbietheracer,
You might have more success in the modern bike forums, if Lewis young ones ride.  8)
You could try these two forums for Australia 8)
perthmx.com
fullnoise.com
best of luck-hope you catch up  :)
Best is in the West !!

robbietheracer

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2009, 10:09:28 pm »
I know he has a lot to do with vmx in the states so thought he could ride when he comes back I know he has a couple of his old bikes still fully restored also he had so many freinds that rode and have notcie a few on here and his stepson Kyle Cunnigham rode the super x the other night I have posted on other sites as well.

Offline number8

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 10:46:19 am »
I know he has a lot to do with vmx in the states so thought he could ride when he comes back I know he has a couple of his old bikes still fully restored also he had so many freinds that rode and have notcie a few on here and his stepson Kyle Cunnigham rode the super x the other night I have posted on other sites as well.

goldyracer
Novice

Re: Mini Bike reunion From the 70's
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2009, 11:59:48 AM »
Hi All

I have just joined the forum and found this would like to know when its going to happen again as i rode in Vic from 1972 though to 1975 and we moved to Qld I have lots photos as well super 8 movies from Wallan and all tracks in Melb it wouldbe good to catch up with the old people I raced with.

Lewis Hoskins

robbietheracer

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2009, 09:36:01 pm »
Thanks Number 8 i have left a msg for him see he msg back