Author Topic: WANTED DVD VISION OF CD 6  (Read 1174 times)

Offline jerry

• Legend
  • Beware the work ethic of the evil
    • View Profile
WANTED DVD VISION OF CD 6
« on: October 20, 2009, 12:03:41 pm »
Recently a mate and I decided to have a movie night. (I know what your thinking!) My wife was OS and we thought a few blokes, beer, pizza and On Any Sunday. Next thing the words got around and we had 30 odd blokes including one blokes wife who I thought was a stripper at first gather at a shed at thankfully another blokes house. We all had a great night with plans to make it a regular session. I was telling a few of these blokes about OZVMX, VMX Mag and of course CD6 which I had the pleasure of attending. They were very interested in what I told them and asked did anybody capture it on DVD and wouldn't be great to show it at our next night. And so this is my question "does anybody out there have any "formalised" vision of the event or perhaps of earlier CD events?" Cheers Jerry

Ji Gantor

Re: WANTED DVD VISION OF CD 6
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 08:46:38 am »
Hi Jerry,
If you go onto You Tube and look up Shonky Shane or Shonky VMX you will see a helmet camera video of a fellow riding the track.
This is the only vid I have seen of CD6 so far.

I do have some video footage of the 2009 Nationals which a sample can be seen on You Tube under the title Pre85 263 class Australian VMX Nationals. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0I1l5k01bM
I have more footage but with my ISP host it take 6 hours to upload a 5 minute vid.

I have not produced a DVD of the event yet which  just takes time.
Today I am servicing forks so there is always something to do.

Good luck aquiring a DVD of CD6 for your next boys and one girl night.

Ji

Offline jerry

• Legend
  • Beware the work ethic of the evil
    • View Profile
Re: WANTED DVD VISION OF CD 6
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 04:28:24 pm »
Thanks Ji. If I can work out how to pump some You tube onto the big screen at our next film night then that should do the trick. Thanks mate. Jerry