Author Topic: Heaven VMX Nov date  (Read 3718 times)

Offline BJJ

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
    • Remote PC
Heaven VMX Nov date
« on: November 07, 2007, 08:32:20 pm »
oh no,  where has the proposed date for the Heaven BBQ date gone,  on the calendar?
it had oprev been mooted as a "ride day/presentation day/BBQ"

Rosco400

Re: Heaven VMX Nov date
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 08:57:29 pm »
this weekend at clarence, anyone know how the weather is down there, heaps of rain in newcastle at the moment

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 09:34:45 pm »
The final date was originally intended to be the end of year ride, but following a few changes a little while back the Clarence round became the end of year ride. So this weekend is the final round of racing, BBQ, AGM and rec ride day.

Weather forecast is showers for the rest of the week clearing Sunday. Might be a bit damp...

Offline BJJ

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
    • Remote PC
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 06:10:53 pm »
Thanks Graeme.  Thankfully there is actually Faibairn Pk to fall back on,  which sounds like an interesting lineup of moderns, pro riders and pre85  http://ozvmx.com/community/index.php?topic=1014.0

Offline Noel

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2007, 07:38:29 pm »
HI
for those that don't get direct emails,
Clarence is on ,
track report to day, light drizzle, a 1 or 2  puddles, but looking good. but fairly cool.
cheers
Noel

BONEHEAD

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2007, 08:06:56 pm »
i have people there now and all is good , a little overcast and very cold , few showers minor and the weather map shows that very little rain fell there , so come on down. ;D

Rosco400

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2007, 08:41:20 pm »
Darn, really wanted to fill in a few KTM and husky riders with sloppy sticky stench filled mud :P :D :D or vica versa forecast sounds good and the cool weather makes it all good for this time of year, at least no dust :) looking forward to hitting the road nice and early

Offline Noel

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2007, 08:18:16 pm »
MM,
Saturday , forecast and track conditions as reported   just 1 or 2 puddles, trouble was those puddle's stretched for 1k of the 1.6k circuit,
but a different story on sunday after dragging a blade over the entire track sat night sunday was just a hoot.
had a ball and even managed to bag a sheep station  :D
Noel

oz555ktm

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2007, 08:47:52 pm »
Round 7 has Come to a end .

But what a Good Year it was .

Yes a few mud holes on the Saturday but thanks to John ZZZ and hes 4 wheel drive with Maico
in the back  soon Cleaned up the track .

Bench Racing was Very Fast on the Saturday Night.

Some Guys even went to Bed a 9.00pm ( Ricky ) Bloody Honda Rides .

Meet a lot of New Members Mark (Evil Rudy ) top guy .

Any how I have some Picks as Soon as I can get them on I will let you all Know .

Offline Noel

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2007, 09:09:14 pm »
Yes magoo your rider said some nice things about you when he won his sheep stations too.
Noel

oh !!! that means It's honda riders wearing 1 and 2, so I guess my contract is IN THE MAIL 8)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 09:24:45 pm by Noel »

Rosco400

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2007, 09:54:17 pm »
What a top year, all events run so smoothly with all credit to the outgoing Heaven committee and all who helped marshalling etc etc, really relaxed atmosphere, riders helping other riders, pre race bike tampering all in jest, lots of new riders, more on the way, all looks great for a rosy future.

Couldn't help but be impressed with the guy (sorry couldn't remember ur name) who pulled off his own throttle cable and sacrificed his own race to help out fellow rider with broken cable in final round, spirit of others generosity never seems to amaze me, I know you made one Honda bloke reeeaaaallllly happy and relieved, speaking of the Honda rider, did anyone see the supermans and tail whips he was pulling off over the table top just to whip off some speed just so he didn't land on the flats, AWESOME, who said white boys can't jump :o

John Z, manicured the track a treat for Sunday riding, made riding pleasure

Honda's 1 & 2 ::), Honda winning fourstroke class, only thing to say is well done, Snowy needing a big truck to carry home all his trophies, hope you didn't have to go thru a weighbridge on the way home, Priceless!

Great stuff see youse next year