Author Topic: THANKYOU  (Read 1182 times)

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
THANKYOU
« on: September 30, 2009, 05:51:21 pm »
Hi Everyone

over the the last five years i have been a part of what we call VMX, i just thought i would say thankyou to all the VMXer's from all over, who have supported our events and the great people that make the QVMX, the great club that it is, i have enjoyed the debates and battles that make our sport worth fighting for! i have travelled and enjoyed the mateship that comes with our sport and have enjoyed my role within the QVMX as President, hopefully from now on i will be the guy up the back, laid back,and watching the day go by.

so long and thanks for all the fish.

Cheers Trev( Obama has leaft the building)

Ji Gantor

Re: THANKYOU
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 06:30:55 pm »
Thanks for making all the events worth while.
See you at Rocksberg.

Ji

mainline

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 06:36:53 pm »
Yep, thanks Trev. I've only been to half a dozen events since I've started riding again, and apart from when I fall off they've been great fun.

I don't know if I can make it this weekend as some house guests are arriving saturday arvo, so thanks again to yourself and all the others who put in the big effort required to keep things going.

Cheers
Paul

magoo

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 06:54:41 pm »
Onya Trev, you've been a credit to the sport. You have left QVMX in an incredibly strong position for the new guys to build on so you should be proud. I might even buy you a beer or two next time we meet.

Cheers mate

oldfart

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 07:20:52 pm »
Trev , Thanks for all your support........Hey the back of the pack is reserved for me ;D
         Sorry I'm  unable to make it this weekend but will catch up with you at Tambo meet
        Cheers Stewart

Offline Rossvickicampbell

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, 08:13:23 pm »
cheers young Trev - and thanks for the chat at the Nats!!!
1974 Yamaha YZ360B
1980 Honda CR250R - Moto X Fox Replica