Author Topic: You meet the nicest people on a Honda  (Read 737 times)

Offline YUMASTEPSIDE

• Legend
    • View Profile
You meet the nicest people on a Honda
« on: September 26, 2009, 10:23:34 am »
......now this is just a pic of some blokes enjoying themselves,lets not turn it into a monarchist/republic debate..........just shows that everyone loves motorbikes  ;D ;D ;D

Roger

firko

Re: You meet the nicest people on a Honda
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2009, 12:24:49 pm »
Nice young blokes...they can't help being born into the shitfight their lives become. I was at the Australia v British Lions Rugby test at Homebush a few years ago and Harry was there as a private citizen, sitting in the stand with a bunch of Barmy Army mates drinking beer and having a great old time. Apparently he and his mates kicked on at Durty Nellies Irish pub later on where a mates son got to say g'day to him at the bar while Harry was having a shout. He shook my mates sons hand and asked him what he thought of the game. When he heard my mates Aussie accent he laid a bit of light hearted shit on the Wallabies (who'd lost) and patted him on the shoulder with an "It's about time us poms won something!" It's refreshing that they have more of a common touch than their old man or worse, their pompous old grampa. Could you imagine Prince Charles or Prince Philip dressed in shorts, sneakers and a rugby jersey fronting the bar of a pub and ordering a shout of beers with not a security guy in sight?*  Not f**king likely..... ::)

*you can bet they were there though!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 12:34:40 pm by firko »