Author Topic: RE:IT490 exhaust.Found a Pot 'o' Gold  (Read 844 times)

Offline Husk72

• B-Grade
  • Attitude? What effing attitude?
    • View Profile
RE:IT490 exhaust.Found a Pot 'o' Gold
« on: September 30, 2009, 10:19:53 am »
A few weeks ago I put up a topic asking for help in buying an IT490 pipe,either original or aftermarket.
I had a few hits.
One great tidbit,pointing me in the right direction was from CycleGod,thankyou for the information too,by the way.
Maxwells wrecking in Deniliquilin,had a few aftermarket DG pipes in stock.
Not only that,he also had in stock full plastic kits for the IT490 too.
On top of that,Alistair the owner,was a top bloke to deal with.He knew exactly what I was after,gave me a price with a discount,packaged it all and sent it the same day.I did a direct credit to his bank thenext day in the afternoon (to me this is totally unheard of,most dealers wont send anything without payment up front,which makes the buyer worry wether they might get ripped off).
The pipe and plastics were delievered to my place on the Gold Coast,Monday.
Totally blown away by this guys commitment to get the stuff asap to me,its little things like this that make up for big disappointments elsewhere.
He has a website:maxwellmotorcycles.com.au/.He has vintage bikes in stock.He also has trikes,and spares,etc.
Give him a try,definately worth it.I can't give him enough praise for what he has done for me.

Cheers,Mark.
I used to drink a lot.
I still do,but I used to,too.

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
Re: RE:IT490 exhaust.Found a Pot 'o' Gold
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 10:26:15 am »
POT 'o' GOLD.......... good stuff  :-* great businesses are  still out there.  8)
 enjoy your new bits  :P
Best is in the West !!